• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anyhd ripping

peterbus

now with clonebd/player immenent (hope:clap:) a quick question,i use explorer to extract the m2ts movie file from the blu-ray disc (handier to copy to my media tank) via a network connection,does anydvdhd still extract bd+,region,etc from the disc on the fly as it copies accross.
ps,cant wait for the good news,have my card at the ready;)

Slyplayer and clone bd is not done yet. However anydvd will continue to strip BD+ from disc.

Last time I heard it was expected to be released by end of this year.

via a network connection,does anydvdhd still extract bd+,region,etc from the disc on the fly as it copies accross.

Anydvd has to be installed on the computer that contains the disc that you are decrypting. With that caveat in mind, the answer is yes.

Anydvd has to be installed on the computer that contains the disc that you are decrypting. With that caveat in mind, the answer is yes.
thanks for that,i use the media tank for my blu-ray playback so i can have 7.1 via the hdmi until we get a stable software player.:rock:

Back