• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvdiso to blu ray 25 disc wrong size

KJ King

opened up iso made from anydvdhd 44G and copy mode selected to make iso to 25G iso
size reported of iso was 25G had to move slider down to 21G
clonebd version xxxx.7

hadnt run into this previously always set the resulting iso at around 21G

...hadnt run into this previously always set the resulting iso at around 21G
I saw this issue on one of my seven movies. Same scenario with only the main feature selected and BD-R (25GB) produced a 27.4 GB ISO.

Originally I'd chosen burn to disc but this resulted in a bad media message. After aborting, I tried the same movie but selected ISO and noticed it was 27.4 GB. So the media wasn't bad, the transcoded movie was too big.

opened up iso made from anydvdhd 44G and copy mode selected to make iso to 25G iso
size reported of iso was 25G had to move slider down to 21G
clonebd version xxxx.7

hadnt run into this previously always set the resulting iso at around 21G

Your going to have to provide a log file before anyone can know what movie your asking help on.

Your going to have to provide a log file before anyone can know what movie your asking help on.
I've sent a detailed error report and log file. According to the log file, the movie wasn't transcoded. Slightly decreasing the slider for resulting size fixed the issue.

I've sent a detailed error report and log file. According to the log file, the movie wasn't transcoded. Slightly decreasing the slider for resulting size fixed the issue.

I am talking about here....besides sending in one...no one will have any idea what movies your referring to and to compare if their own matching movies had the same problem. The log file is from Anydvd HD not from CloneBD itself.

Back