• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Anydvd quit working

Joe Rak

I notice that anydvd quit scanning dvds when they are inserted. When I click on CloneDVD i get a message that begins "This dvd is copy protected Clone DVD2 is not for use in copying protected discs......"

Do you wait long enough till you open CloneDVD? Activate the option to show the information window for inserted media and if you want, also the window during the inspection of inserted media.
That way you know if AnyDVD is still working. The first window I mentioned will only pop up when AnyDVD is finished and show the results. So wait for this window to pop up and only then open CloneDVD/tell it to open the disc.

I've done all that The program was working fine yesterday but now won't open any dvds today. I use AnyDvd 8.6.4.0 This is the first time I have had this problem I ran my internet security program to remove trackers but still no use. Would it help to uninstall and reinstall program ???

I used to see a message that the disc was being scanned...don't get that now

When I checked the status is says "ANYDvd is disabled for Drive D" which is the drive I use. There was a dvd in the drive at the time

I cannot view the linked attachement, did you post it properly or did a mod remove it?

Anyway, I go to sleep now, so you won't get an answer for a few hours unless someone else is awake as well.

I've done all that The program was working fine yesterday but now won't open any dvds today. I use AnyDvd 8.6.4.0 This is the first time I have had this problem I ran my internet security program to remove trackers but still no use. Would it help to uninstall and reinstall program ???
When did you buy AnyDVDHD?

I uninstalled program and re-installed it It is working fine now I have had program over 10 years and this is first problem I had Always enjoyed using it

I uninstalled program and re-installed it It is working fine now I have had program over 10 years and this is first problem I had Always enjoyed using it
As @RedFox 1 is asking you about in your situation, AnyDVD (the current version) has only been around since May of 2016. So if you've had it for over 10 years, then you're probably using the Slysoft version, which isn't supported anymore, and if you want to get help on newer DVDs and Blu-rays, you'll need to purchase an RedFox license at this link.

Good luck.

:)

Back