• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD not scanning "The Old Way"

ScubaDeb

I've read prior forums that diagnosed the post for "Wakanda" not scanning is a dirty disc, but if I exit out of AnyDVD, the DVD is read. I've tried reading the disc in both the internal or external DVD driver. I can play the DVD in the drivers without AnyDVD. Obviously there are no logs to attach.

AnyDVD works on more popular discs, like "Plane".

I

I've read prior forums that diagnosed the post for "Wakanda" not scanning is a dirty disc, but if I exit out of AnyDVD, the DVD is read. I've tried reading the disc in both the internal or external DVD driver. I can play the DVD in the drivers without AnyDVD. Obviously there are no logs to attach.

I
Please disregard. It took almost 10 minutes for the DVD to scan, whereas others took only 1 minute. When you look at the icon, it shows that the app is "empty".

Please disregard. It took almost 10 minutes for the DVD to scan, whereas others took only 1 minute. When you look at the icon, it shows that the app is "empty".
I have had such issues in the past. For me, taking the disc out and cleaning it and reinserting NORMALLY does the trick.

I
Please, always post AnyDVD logfile. Long scan times could have a simple reason, like region code mismatch.

Back