• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD

ozjohn

With regard to the new license for AnyDVD HD will it be a "lifetime" license and can it be used on an
other PC or transferable to an other PC? The reason for this question is I am away from home and will delay purchasing a licence until I return home in about 3 weeks so it can be installed on my main PC rather than the notebook I take when travelling

Wrong section, not a disc problem. The anydvd sections are reserved for disc issues only. Moved to license. That said, that policy hasn't changed. As long as only 1pc has the license active at any given time, you're in no danger. Just don't use it on dozens of pc's or leak it onto the net.

Back