• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD-HD will not "recognize" this DVD-R

AZ602Kolya

Hey everyone,

I buy a lot of DVD-Rs from this company and I've been able to back up all of them so far - except this one.
It does play in my Blu Ray player, but I can't get the computer to "access" it.
What's different about this structure that it won't work?

Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.7.1.0_dump.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 2
Does it show up in Explorer when AnyDVD is disabled?

I think I've never seen an AnyDVD dump, only for AnyStream. Did it crash?

Thank you DeepSpace for your reply.

AnyDVD attempts to scan the disc, then displays the following message, and then crashes:

“AnyDVD exception! Please send this AnyDVD dump file to
bugs@redfox.bz
with a short description how to reproduce this error!
Click Ok to open the file location”

I've never seen this behavior before either.

What does the dump file say? I'm not able to read it.

It never occurred to me to disable AnyDVD and just copy it with windows explorer.
Thanks DeepSpace for that tip!

So I tried that and was able to see the files. I copied those files to a folder.
I created an iso from those files with imgburn.
I mounted the digital iso with virtualclonedrive and AnyDVD had the same exact results as with the physical disc behavior above.

So, with AnyDVD still disabled, I tried to make an MKV file with MakeMKV from the physical disc.
I was able to do so. It plays, so I do have a 'backup' that way.

But for some reason neither the physical disc nor the digital iso file made from those files is able to be 'recognized' by AnyDVD.
Not sure what's going on there. Maybe the dump file says something.

Hey everyone,

I buy a lot of DVD-Rs from this company and I've been able to back up all of them so far - except this one.
It does play in my Blu Ray player, but I can't get the computer to "access" it.
What's different about this structure that it won't work?

Thanks for all your help!
It is a crash in the AI scanner. You can try to turn it off, but I assume the creator of this disc causes this crash in AnyDVD deliberately.

Back