• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Upgrade Promotion

Whiskey14

Hello,

Probably a dumb question but i have to ask. Just got the email regarding the AnyDVD HD Upgrade Promotion. OK, at this point I do not have a HD TV or even a drive for that. It states:

"Among other things, when you upgrade to AnyDVD HD you can decrypt, rip
and play Blu-ray Discs and HD-DVDs without any restrictions. Of course,
all the usual DVD functions remain active."

So am assuming that I may continue what I have been doing and later this year when I can afford to update my computer and get a new TV - correct? Just want to verify before spending the money.

TIA,
Whiskey14

A Big Yes

When the hD upgrade 1st became available I bought it tho I didnot have an HTPC built one six months later then built another and have not regretted the initial purchase.

Yes. The "Video HD DVD" and "Video Blu-ray" sections won't be grayed out anymore, and the "Video DVD" should work like it did before.

Thank you so much for answering so fast - appreciate it! Will get it then, hopefully will win the lottery so I can get a new TV and build another computer.
Thanks again!
Whiskey14

Back