• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD updates for new discs

rklpoon

I understand that adnyhd dvd updated version include latest CSS keys for newly launched BR/HD-DVD(correct me if I'm wrong), is there a way to find out which latest movies are included.

For instance, can "Die Hard 4.0" be "tackled with" version 6.2.0.2?

If you've paid for your copy then it can go online and get the new keys as and when you want them, if not you have to wait for a trial version to come out that hopefully has the codes you want

I understand that adnyhd dvd updated version include latest CSS keys for newly launched BR/HD-DVD(correct me if I'm wrong), is there a way to find out which latest movies are included.

For instance, can "Die Hard 4.0" be "tackled with" version 6.2.0.2?

Would be nice to know if
DIE HARD 4 German
is working?
Maybe someone can confirm?
Thanx

well if you put the disc in the drive and run AnydvdHD it should either rip or not, if it can't do it you get a message telling you there's a problem when it first scans the disc

Back