• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD says "H" drive not ready

runLoganrun

it's working fine otherwise, for standard dvd, but I just got a blu-ray drive and tried to rip to hdd, and it pops up "H drive is not ready", not sure what is going on, works for other dvd's, and the drive is working fine.
any help?
thx,
rlr

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9061 (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

I've been through that post. it has been working fine aside from this, last night it actually ripped a blu-ray disc, it was after a reboot, after updating powerdvd, and disabling my cloned screen (required to play blu-ray on powerdvd). I thought I had solved the problem, but then I went to rip a disc this morning and encountered same problem, H drive not ready, I'm also not able to play the discs again, which also initially happened.
thanks

If you'd done what it said in that post then you would have posted up the requested information

Back