• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD + Pioneer BDR-S08XLT -> low rip speed

odolino100

I hope someone can help me.

I have already a thread in the german forum but no one can help me there.

I use a BDR-S08XLT Pioneer BD burner to rip my BluRays, but often have the problem that the rip speed is constantly 8.58 MB/s and dont rise.

For Example its PERCY_JACKSON_SEA_OF_MONSTERS or BLACK_SWAN

The problem are not the discs or the burner I think its AnyDVD HD, because i also tried to rip my blurays with DVDFab Passkey an there I can rip these bds with speed aboth 20 MB/s

I also tried AnyDVD's speed control: Settings -> Drives -> Enable Speed control -> Other Discs -> Fast & Noisy but theres no change in rip speed.

Here are the logs of these to discs:

View attachment 24615View attachment AnyDVD_7.4.3.0_Info_H_PERCY_JACKSON_SEA_OF_MONSTERS.ziplog

Anyone have the same problems with Pioneer drives?

Very big thanks for replays

I hope someone can help me.

I have already a thread in the german forum but no one can help me there.

I use a BDR-S08XLT Pioneer BD burner to rip my BluRays, but often have the problem that the rip speed is constantly 8.58 MB/s and dont rise.

For Example its PERCY_JACKSON_SEA_OF_MONSTERS or BLACK_SWAN

The problem are not the discs or the burner I think its AnyDVD HD, because i also tried to rip my blurays with DVDFab Passkey an there I can rip these bds with speed aboth 20 MB/s

I also tried AnyDVD's speed control: Settings -> Drives -> Enable Speed control -> Other Discs -> Fast & Noisy but theres no change in rip speed.

Here are the logs of these to discs:

View attachment 24617 ; View attachment AnyDVD_7.4.3.0_Info_H_PERCY_JACKSON_SEA_OF_MONSTERS.ziplog

Anyone have the same problems with Pioneer drives?

Very big thanks for replays

Thx for replay. My drive havent a riplock. The problem are only at a couple of discs. Sometimes i rip with 30 MB/s. Examples where the rip is very slow i told in this thread.

By 1 of 20 attempts of these discs the rip speed is normal at around 25 Mb/s.

MediaCodeSpeedEdit is not compatible with my drive.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
One thing to try is to create an .iso file, then use your other burning program, or Imgburn (free) to burn. That eliminates Anydvd from the burning. If no change, or a change, each result points you in a different direction.

Back