• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD payment server secure?

bbanderic

Is the server used to process VISA payments secure? The only VISA card I have is my bank VISA. Would it be better to purchase one of the reloadable VISA's to avoid any problems? What option have people used to avoid any problems? I'm an old Slysoft user and am looking to purchase a new license.

Of course its secure. All CC details are sent over HTTPS. Reloadable or not makes no difference. The only thing you need to check is if (in case of the USA) it one approved for international purchases. Some banks simply don't like the chinese based PSP.

Is the server used to process VISA payments secure? The only VISA card I have is my bank VISA. Would it be better to purchase one of the reloadable VISA's to avoid any problems? What option have people used to avoid any problems? I'm an old Slysoft user and am looking to purchase a new license.

With 15 years experience in credit card processing and a few years more in IT in general, I can tell you: nothing is secure. So we are very picky when it comes to IT security:
  • we do NOT store any credit card data at all
  • our server with your personal data (email address etc) is NOT accessible from Internet
  • our servers are all encrypted and it takes 2 admins with 2 keys and 2 passwords to get access to hard disk partitions
All involved parties storing credit card data in VISA/Mastercard circuit must have a PCI certificate and are getting audited at least once a year, but even with all these PCI certs and audits: there can always be a leak somewhere.

2 weeks ago, my bank VISA data got used in Malaysia and New York within 10 minutes. My bank blocked the transactions and cancelled my credit card and sent me a new one. My card has been used online at Amazon and "card present" in a few hotels. Using your credit card online is more safe than using it in a restaurant or hotel. However, you can issue a chargeback within 6 months, so your money is safe.

And yes, using your credit card at RedFox is as safe as anywhere else.

Back