• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD Cannot Determine Region Code

lwgreen

I'm using the latest released version of AnyDVD HD (6.5.1.1), but for the last couple of versions I've been getting a pop up message when inserting a blu ray movie that asks me to choose if the disc is region free or A, B or C. All the movies were bought in the USA, but I'm not sure what is the proper answer. Or does it not matter?:confused: I do have "Remove blu-ray region code" set to automatic, which I believe is the default.

I'm using the latest released version of AnyDVD HD (6.5.1.1), but for the last couple of versions I've been getting a pop up message when inserting a blu ray movie that asks me to choose if the disc is region free or A, B or C. All the movies were bought in the USA, but I'm not sure what is the proper answer. Or does it not matter?:confused: I do have "Remove blu-ray region code" set to automatic, which I believe is the default.

Region is explained when you click the right mouse button on the controls. North America is Region A, so you can set it to A.

In your case since all movies form USA, you belong to region A.So you will set to A. Sometime automatic doesn't work so in that case you have to do yourself.

I knew Region A was USA, but I've been just clicking on cancel since I thought it was being removed and wasn't really sure what to do. Thanks, James & Hawk, for your reply.

Back