• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD: AACS MKB version 47

house

Hi,

is it already possible to decrypt AACS MKB version 47?
If not, when will it be implemented?

Greetings and keep up the great work!

Hi,

is it already possible to decrypt AACS MKB version 47?
If not, when will it be implemented?

Greetings and keep up the great work!

MKB47 has been supported since early March.

I just installed the test version, but I get:

Code:
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 47
Sorry, but trial versions are not allowed to use the update server!

The AnyDVDHD trial is intended for functionality testing only and,
for business reasons, updates for processing some new discs are not available.
[B]ERROR processing Blu-ray disc![/B]

I just installed the test version, but I get:

Code:
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 47
Sorry, but trial versions are not allowed to use the update server!

The AnyDVDHD trial is intended for functionality testing only and,
for business reasons, updates for processing some new discs are not available.
[B]ERROR processing Blu-ray disc![/B]

OK. Is there a specific part of that message you don't understand?
-W

I don't understand why I get the error. I thought the test version can be used 21 days like the full version...

I don't understand why I get the error. I thought the test version can be used 21 days like the full version...

Yes, it can - with the exception that you can't decrypt the very latest discs, that weren't already known at the time your specific version of AnyDVD was built.
That has certain technical reasons.
You can, of course, wait for the next version of AnyDVD, which definitely WILL fix your disc.
But I can also promise, that if you buy a license, everything will be fine, too (even using your current version).

I see. :(

Well, it's the first time I am using AnyDVD HD. The BluRay is brandnew, yes. But for one disc, I won't pay so much. Would be great, if there were a license for 1 update or somthing similar.

Thanks for the quick answers.

I see. :(

Well, it's the first time I am using AnyDVD HD. The BluRay is brandnew, yes. But for one disc, I won't pay so much. Would be great, if there were a license for 1 update or somthing similar.

Thanks for the quick answers.

The true DVD hard core fans get the lifetime license because it is number 1 ripper in the market today, I must have used AnyDVD HD around 500 plus times, Sony and Verance are the only ones wanting you to get a one time usage license.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Like the text says: The Trial Version cannot connect to the online database to retrieve the very latest info.
Were the latest fixes included in the test version free download, the competitors could also download it it free and then steal the trade secrets.
Always been this way.
-W

If what you saying is true, then they (whoever they may be) have probably bought a license.

As I recall - part of the reason for using the online-database was so that the latest decryption info was not part of the AnyDVD download to be pilfered easily. Perhaps dowloaded data is well encrypted - who knows?
Also - the online database allows for faster transmission of new material between patches as well.

-W

As I recall - part of the reason for using the online-database was so that the latest decryption info was not part of the AnyDVD download to be pilfered easily.

Yes, by the "powers, that be". It is harder to do countermeasures, if you have no idea, how the magic works.

Por fa no puedo copiar nada de century fox ni rio 2 exodo y 4 fantasticos aaayyuuddaa xfavor

First, this is a 2 year old topic!
second: euhm what? This is the english section mate. no clue what your saying.

please speak english and provide the anydvd logfiles for the discs you're having problems with in their own topics. Resurrecting 2 year old topics will do no good.

Y SI traduces en ingles es no se el idioma agradezco de ante mano su atencio ayudame xfa

spanish forum i linked to is still the better place to post. User will be able to be assist in native language then and get much faster help. That said "can not copy anything" doesn't say anything. Too much info missing. How is (s)he copying, what does the user want to do, error messages? logfiles? ...

Back