• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.2 Discussion Thread

Any way around the DvdPasskey nag message? I have uninstalled that product but this version is still saying I have it installed.

I had to uninstall DVDFab. Could not "turn it off (deactivate)" and just reboot. Apparently there is still something running even when it is off. But uninstalling is not a big deal.

I wouldn't be so sure of that & I myself will not buy the other guys stuff (something about Chinese food you eat it & 20 min later your hungry). Again I have no problem w/ a license transfer fee of 50 to 70 USD it's the 40/to 50 USD renewals that I can't see me doing as it's not financially feasible for as little as I use/used it. I would pay a 10 to 15 USD OPD maintenance fee if necessary though but that's about all for me.This is only concerning previous LTL holder's not whether or not they sell them again.

I use my AnyDVD HD on a regular basis, so it's worth the money to me. Of course in your case you don't use it as much so your point is valid as well. I will bet that many of the users on this forum will agree that they are willing to pay to re-instate their licenses and/or pay an annual renewal fee for the software. Many software companies will be doing this in the future. Look at Microsoft now with their office products. It is mainly subscription based. You can buy the software outright, but you don't get to upgrade to the latest for free. With a subscription to an office suite you can upgrade to the latest version as part of that subscription price.

Well, personally, all I hope is they will remember that we (lifetimers) invested a large amount of cash at once to support their product because we believed in it. I mean, when we bought lifetime, we trusted them. So if they charge us again, which I'm not totally opposed to, I hope they will be gentle on the price compared to non-lifetimers.

I had a technical issue today, after updating.

I purchased some software (Maple 2015) and the installation medium was a DVD. When I put the DVD in, AnyDVD HD took over. After it was done, I couldn't install the software. When I clicked on the BD drive in "My Computer" it just spun and never accessed the files. Once I quit AnyDVD HD, the software installed without a problem.

I can't be certain if the update caused the issue because I didn't try this before the update. It was probably nearly a year ago the last time I installed software from a DVD (Adobe Acrobat Pro XI) and that worked without a problem. I don't know if other people have had the same trouble. I don't know if it is a bug and will be a problem when installing software from any DVD or if it was just a quirk with this DVD.

I use my AnyDVD HD on a regular basis, so it's worth the money to me. Of course in your case you don't use it as much so your point is valid as well. I will bet that many of the users on this forum will agree that they are willing to pay to re-instate their licenses and/or pay an annual renewal fee for the software. Many software companies will be doing this in the future. Look at Microsoft now with their office products. It is mainly subscription based. You can buy the software outright, but you don't get to upgrade to the latest for free. With a subscription to an office suite you can upgrade to the latest version as part of that subscription price.
Please read my next to Last post on topic "addressing license concerns" don't know how to link to it sorry

Last edited:
I'm also a lifetime member for AnyDVD HD. I supported in the first year. I had reinstall my drives and of course I would always click on my saved email with licenses to bring up both Clone and AnyDVD to start using them. But I'm having problems doing it this time. Should it work? What software should I use to applied the keys to my software now?

That topic is the first and only sticky in the forum's 'license questions' section, and created by me BTW.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I had to uninstall DVDFab. Could not "turn it off (deactivate)" and just reboot. Apparently there is still something running even when it is off. But uninstalling is not a big deal.
You might find a service is running. It's been a while since I've looked at services with DVDFab, but I seem to recall one there. Those can be switched off, made manual, so they don't start until required hopefully, they usually do.

Back