• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.5.8.4 beta

Unfortunately

Unfortunately this version does not fix the problems black screen or playlist erroneous in Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 US Retail

I'm going to fully admit I've not searched for this so I do apologize if this has been discussed before.

I've been running Windows 10 for several weeks now and AnyDVD installer has issues with it. It won't update elbyio or anydvd.sys during install. The work around is to uninstall all elby/SlySoft products, delete the 2 files manually, and install. Seems drastic, I know, but it was the only reliable way I could get them to update. Anyway, not a complaint just an observation. If you need me to test anything or need more information, you know how to find me. :)

I'm going to fully admit I've not searched for this so I do apologize if this has been discussed before.

I've been running Windows 10 for several weeks now and AnyDVD installer has issues with it. It won't update elbyio or anydvd.sys during install. The work around is to uninstall all elby/SlySoft products, delete the 2 files manually, and install. Seems drastic, I know, but it was the only reliable way I could get them to update. Anyway, not a complaint just an observation. If you need me to test anything or need more information, you know how to find me. :)

The easiest method found was to rename the files, install the update, then delete the renamed files, reboot.

hey all...wanted to confirm that this beta fails on THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1 retail Canadian disc @ 18% of "rip video disc to harddisk" mode.

Error says...FileIO 3 VTS.21.1.VOB 16613376 270336

The xml file says...

- <Disc>
<Name>THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1</Name>
<ID>a928cdd6|590d3d46</ID>
</Disc>

Don't know if this helps...but for what it's worth...will try "rip to image" and report back

7.5.8.4.beta

hey all...can confirm this beta fails @ 18% on mockingjay pt1 Canadian retail disc...in "rip video disc to hardisk" mode

with error...FileIO 3 VTS.21.1.VOB 16613376 270336

all the xml file says...

- <Disc>
<Name>THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1</Name>
<ID>a928cdd6|590d3d46</ID>
</Disc>

I tried that but that also gave me issues.

Do you have VirtualClonedrive running? It used the same driver and might have been an issue. Close it first, then rename, install, delete, reboot.

Do you have VirtualClonedrive running? It used the same driver and might have been an issue. Close it first, then rename, install, delete, reboot.

CloneBD and Virtual CloneDrive were both installed. I've removed Virtual CloneDrive at the moment but CloneBD is still installed. Regardless, the AnyDVD installer should be able to close whatever's open and overwrite the files as needed, but, in this case it's not able to. I can work around the problem just fine if I need to, but, I wanted to report it in case others are seeing the same thing so they know to at least look at the issue. No big deal for me either way.

CloneBD and Virtual CloneDrive were both installed. I've removed Virtual CloneDrive at the moment but CloneBD is still installed. Regardless, the AnyDVD installer should be able to close whatever's open and overwrite the files as needed, but, in this case it's not able to. I can work around the problem just fine if I need to, but, I wanted to report it in case others are seeing the same thing so they know to at least look at the issue. No big deal for me either way.

That's the thing: Nothing is open. If you try to delete it, does Windows 10 tell you, *which process* has it opened (Windows 7 explorer does this)? Certainly not AnyDVD, CloneBD, VCD, you name it.

That's the thing: Nothing is open. If you try to delete it, does Windows 10 tell you, *which process* has it opened (Windows 7 explorer does this)? Certainly not AnyDVD, CloneBD, VCD, you name it.

It didn't seem to. I can try to check with unlocker but I don't think it's that kind of problem. I think it seems to be some kind of permissions thing which is totally messed up as it prompts for UAC and even running as admin doesn't solve it. It's bizarre.

It didn't seem to. I can try to check with unlocker but I don't think it's that kind of problem. I think it seems to be some kind of permissions thing which is totally messed up as it prompts for UAC and even running as admin doesn't solve it. It's bizarre.

I believe Microsoft did something weird. As other people have mentioned, you can't delete the files in explorer. If you can't do it, how can the installer? Anyone feeling the urge to send them a bug report? ;)

I believe Microsoft did something weird. As other people have mentioned, you can't delete the files in explorer. If you can't do it, how can the installer? Anyone feeling the urge to send them a bug report? ;)

Yea, if I get motivated this weekend I'll send them a bug report. Darn idjits. :D

Back