• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.8.1 beta

Fails to recongize blank Blu-ray disc

Just upgrade the beta 7.1.8.1 but no luck. It seems that it only recongize the brand "Verbatim" BD-RE DL 50G in this moment. For your information, I've tried Verbatim BD-R, Memorex BD-R, Memorex BD-RE 25G and Philip BD-R...etc but failed in this version. Please help.

Just upgrade the beta 7.1.8.1 but no luck. It seems that it only recongize the brand "Verbatim" BD-RE DL 50G in this moment. For your information, I've tried Verbatim BD-R, Memorex BD-R, Memorex BD-RE 25G and Philip BD-R...etc but failed in this version. Please help.

AnyDVD does not burn so it doesn't care about a blank disc. Its job is to rip or decrypt. If it doesn't have any data on it, it shows it as empty because there is nothing for it to do.

That's what I did previously that load source dics and insert the blank disc as request. I tried using rewritable BD disc for testing and found its work well, so I used BD-R DL blank disc for production and indicated the message of "unknown disc type" and stopped copying at all. I test different blank brand BD-R disc with same error message. It seems to me that the only valid type is the Verbatim BD-RE DL 50G. Well, I tried those blank discs in older version slysoft from friend of mine without problem. Please advice!

AnyDVD does not burn so it doesn't care about a blank disc. Its job is to rip or decrypt. If it doesn't have any data on it, it shows it as empty because there is nothing for it to do.

It actually shows it as empty, because the disc is empty (blank). What else should it do with an empty disc? :confused:

Please continue this discussion in the thread you started here:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56671

Thank you.

Still no danish language update? I posted it prior to 7.1.8.0 and also mailed it to Tom. Hopefully you'll add it soon :D

Still no danish language update? I posted it prior to 7.1.8.0 and also mailed it to Tom. Hopefully you'll add it soon :D

Sorry, my fault. It will be added with the next version.

The sparse file feature does not seem to work - though I cannot say if it worked in the previous one or not. I posted more information in the sparse file thread.

The sparse file feature does not seem to work - though I cannot say if it worked in the previous one or not. I posted more information in the sparse file thread.

Just tested it, and it works just fine.

Interesting...then the program mentioned in the other thread must be more efficient at it.

Back