• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.6.6 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7166.exe

7.1.6.6 2013 03 14
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: Rip to image sparse file creation is now optional
- New: Added dialog, if settings change require a restart
- Change: Restored Windows 2000 compatibility
- Fix: Disabling Cinavia detection didn't work with ArcSoft
TMT 5.3.1.172
- Fix: Some compatibility problems with disabling Cinavia detection
- Fix (Blu-ray): Hang with some discs during logfile creation
- Updated languages
- Some minor fixes and improvements

Beginning to regret the money I spent on PowerDVD 12. :bang:

Does the same thing it was doing under 7.1.6.5.

I hope I'm doing this right. Load AnyDVDHD, enable Cinavia bypass, reboot, load Blu-ray image, let AnyDVD scan image, load PowerDVD and play. Following these steps always results in a catastrophic failure. Forgive my foul mouth but "POOP!" :D

View attachment AnyDVD_7.1.6.6_Info_N_AMAZING_SPIDERMAN.zip

7.1.6.6 still gets Cinavia message with PowerDVD 12 (Win 8 Pro 64 bit). Attached please find a log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.6.6_Info_E_FRANKENWEENIE.zip
    137.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
7.1.6.6 still gets Cinavia message with PowerDVD 12 (Win 8 Pro 64 bit). Attached please find a log file.

Very weird. I have no explanation, why this can happen.
Have you tried to enable the option in AnyDVD and restart your computert?
Is AnyDVD disabled for some of your drives?
If yes, try to enable it for all drives.

Tried Nero 12's Blu-ray player again. It played the image this time, however, after 20 minutes Cinavia kicked in and cut the audio.

Windows 8 64bit

Tried Nero 12's Blu-ray player again. It played the image this time, however, after 20 minutes Cinavia kicked in and cut the audio.

Windows 8 64bit
No surprise. Nero 12 is not supported.

No surprise. Nero 12 is not supported.

Doh! :)

Was unaware. Thought the feature would eventually work for all players. Looks like I'll have to buy TMT after all.

Ah well.

Last edited:
Very weird. I have no explanation, why this can happen.
Have you tried to enable the option in AnyDVD and restart your computert?
Is AnyDVD disabled for some of your drives?
If yes, try to enable it for all drives.

Tried all options, no joy. Oh well, as long as it works with TMT6.

Confirmed.

PowerDVD 12, 2428.57 Catastrophic Failure.
No matter what blu-ray I try to play, even Original Blu-Rays.

Windows 7 64-bit.

It appears that any 64-bit version (Windows 8 or 7) will crash PowerDVD 12 if using Cinavia bypass.
Original or Backed-up.

Confirmed.

PowerDVD 12, 2428.57 Catastrophic Failure.
No matter what blu-ray I try to play, even Original Blu-Rays.

Windows 7 64-bit.

It appears that any 64-bit version (Windows 8 or 7) will crash PowerDVD 12 if using Cinavia bypass.
Original or Backed-up.

Can't confirm.
Win7 x64 / PowerDVD 12 2428 or TMT 5.3.1.172 / BD Original or Backup / Cinavia bypass -> works with no problems

PDVD 12.0.2428.57 catastrophic failure error 8000FFFF

As my previous post in 7.1.6.5 beta, except I've now even tried 7.1.6.6 beta on two different computer and the only thing in common is W7*64. As soon as I activate Cinavia protection I can't play any Blu-Rays. I find it's strange that some people get it to work who has the same OS as I have:bowdown: I wonder what the difference is:confused:

As my previous post in 7.1.6.5 beta, except I've now even tried 7.1.6.6 beta on two different computer and the only thing in common is W7*64. As soon as I activate Cinavia protection I can't play any Blu-Rays. I find it's strange that some people get it to work who has the same OS as I have:bowdown: I wonder what the difference is:confused:

... or what the similarities are. For the record, it works fine for me on various machines with W7 x64.
To find out differences / similarities: post logfiles.

Back