• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.1.3 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7113.exe

7.1.1.3 2012 11 21
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to allow Speedmenu to play the original disc menu

EDIT 23.11: Bug found. Make sure, that at least one of the other remastering functions is enabled (e.g., remove UOPs), otherwise speedmenus with original menus will not work.

- New (Blu-ray): Speedmenu can now be localized
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Fix (Installer): Shortcut creation, if "ProgramData" directory is moved to a different
partition (Windows Vista and up)
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, no comments on the new speedmenu? I'm disappointed.

Maybe it's because I'm just a dumb 'murrican watching only Region A BDs, but I don't see much of a change with the speedmenus. I like them, but I would be hard pressed to point to any change that I can see.

Maybe it's because I'm just a dumb 'murrican watching only Region A BDs, but I don't see much of a change with the speedmenus. I like them, but I would be hard pressed to point to any change that I can see.

You can now launch the original disc menu from the speedmenu. A very cool feature (which really needs beta testing).

Well, I' the first!
For me is a very long awaited feature. I spent lot of time enabling/disabling speedmenu mostly using TV series.

I think I've found a bug with the new keep original menu setting.

Problem disc: The Amazing Spiderman (2012) - 2D disc (from Canada)

The speedmenu works fine if you don't check the "Keep original menu" box. If you do select "Keep original menu", the disc doesn't play the speedmenu at all, just the standard menu. This is despite the AnyDVD status window showing "Added speedmenus". I'm using TMT 5 for playback.

I've attached 3 logs from ths disc:
1) No speedmenu
2) Speedmenu
3) Speedmenu + keep original menu

Let me know if you need any other info.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.1.3_Info_G_AMAZING_SPIDERMAN.zip
    235.3 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_7.1.1.3_Info_G_AMAZING_SPIDERMAN (Speedmenu).zip
    235.9 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_7.1.1.3_Info_G_AMAZING_SPIDERMAN (Speedmenu with Original Menu).zip
    235.9 KB · Views: 3

The speedmenu works fine if you don't check the "Keep original menu" box. If you do select "Keep original menu", the disc doesn't play the speedmenu at all, just the standard menu. This is despite the AnyDVD status window showing "Added speedmenus". I'm using TMT 5 for playback.

1) No speedmenu
2) Speedmenu

Thanks, can you please (with AnyDVD off!) zip the contents of \BDMV\JAR and post that?

1) No speedmenu
2) Speedmenu

I just discovered a bug. Make sure, that at least one of the other remastering functions is enabled (e.g., remove UOPs), otherwise speedmenus with original menus will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back