• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.6.1 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7061.exe

7.0.6.1 2012 08 08
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

I assume this update handles Hunger Games with all its fake playlist insanity now?

Hmm that's depressing. :D (Yes, I know it's not hard to find the right playlist but I like it when AnyDVD tells me! :D)

Hmm, well my question was directed at the blu-ray release for sure. I simply wanted to know if this version handled the new screen pass cause Peer said the next version would handle it. I couldn't care less about DVD issues in this part of the forum. :D

Please, if possible, post an AnyDVD HD log file of each of the discs that are giving you the problem(s). If you do not know how to post a log file, please read : http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=45785 8)

Thank You.

Hunger games problem, I tried to create the log but the link to create it never activated so I had to do secondary method. It wouldn't work with ripping to disc, and it wouldn't work with Clone DVD2 either. I'm gonna download the beta version and try that
I finally got to copy Hunger Games, I used 1Click Pro and just selected movie only and it worked

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.0_Info.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_7.0.6.1_Info_E_The Hunger Games.zip
    284.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I got hunger Games to work using 1Click Pro and just copying movie only

This is the AnyDVD HD forum, so I assume the problem discussed here is the Hunger Games Blu-ray Disc, not the Hunger Games DVD.

This is the AnyDVD HD forum, so I assume the problem discussed here is the Hunger Games Blu-ray Disc, not the Hunger Games DVD.

As I have the software and "free updates untill; forever" AnyDVD HD(before combined), so it would seem that I am on the correct forum even though I was referring to the old common DVD.

As I have the software and "free updates untill; forever" AnyDVD HD(before combined), so it would seem that I am on the correct forum even though I was referring to the old common DVD.

The AnyDVD HD forum is for Blu-ray and HD-DVD only. If you have issues with DVDs, please use the AnyDVD forum instead.

Back