• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.4.0 official

Status
Not open for further replies.

az_raiden

SlySoft AnyDVD v7.0.4.0 Final

DVD v7.0.4.0 Final has been released. Go to the download page and get it. You know you want it.

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

AnyDVD History

7.0.4.0 2012 04 27
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Workaround for CloneDVD not able to copy some discs
without keeping menus
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible crash with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

az_raiden

Last edited by a moderator:
This version *will* work in trial mode.

7.0.4.0 2012 04 27
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (DVD): Workaround for CloneDVD not able to copy some discs
without keeping menus
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible crash with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Concerning this release, when I right click on the fox icon in the systray and then left-click on "SlySoft..." nothing happens. Everything else seems to work fine.

My operating system is XP SP3 PRO.

az_raiden

Concerning this release, when I right click on the fox icon in the systray and then left-click on "SlySoft..." nothing happens. Everything else seems to work fine.

My operating system is XP SP3 PRO.

az_raiden

Works for me - also XP here.

-W

Downloaded the trial last night. It works, however, I have to continually go through the 21 day trial pop-up to do anything, which is rather annoying. Is this normal, or is it just me?

Downloaded the trial last night. It works, however, I have to continually go through the 21 day trial pop-up to do anything, which is rather annoying. Is this normal, or is it just me?

Thats normal for trial.

The 21 day trial pop-up will go away when you buy it

Thats normal for trial.

The 21 day trial pop-up will go away when you buy it

Thanks. I remember the older versions never doing that. I've since built a new PC and downloaded the newest version and thought that was kind of odd. Thought maybe something was wrong with my PC, lol. Will be buying near the end of May :)

confusion about AnyDVD HD & AnyDVD latest update

I downloaded AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.4.0 official and today I downloaded without thinking AnyDVD 7.0.4.0 final. As both updates refer to BD fixes I am confused as to whether the "final " update is a misplaced or a typo and could I have a clarification as to the difference beteen "official" and "final" versions please.

"Final" was just the old Slysoft wording for a "street release" - as opposed to a Beta.
Considering we all deal with movies and refer to the term "street date" a lot - I'd reccomend they change "Final" to "Street".
"Official" is even better than "final" for that matter.

-W

Last edited:
I downloaded AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.4.0 official and today I downloaded without thinking AnyDVD 7.0.4.0 final. As both updates refer to BD fixes I am confused as to whether the "final " update is a misplaced or a typo and could I have a clarification as to the difference beteen "official" and "final" versions please.

Two separate people posting about the exact same thing is the only difference. 7.0.4.0 is the latest release, whether you call it a final or official release.

Final wasn't the best choice of wording by the poster.

My dearest fellow SlySoftees and recovering DVDFab users,

I apologize for using the word "Final" in the title, I didn't mean to "Officially" confuse anyone on purpose. Also, concerning my right-click menu problem, I uninstalled my "Final/Official" v7.0.4.0 release, reinstalled, and everything is back to normal now.

Sorry for the headache. I'll let one of the moderators announce the fresh street legal SlySoft shiznit from now on. 8)

az_raiden

"Final" was just the old Slysoft wording for a "street release" - as opposed to a Beta.
Considering we all deal with movies and refer to the term "street date" a lot - I'd reccomend they change "Final" to "Street".
"Official" is even better than "final" for that matter.

-W

I believe I may be the only person who generally posts using the word "official". I, personally, don't like the word "final" with respect to a full official release rather than a beta release.

Two separate people posting about the exact same thing is the only difference. 7.0.4.0 is the latest release, whether you call it a final or official release.

Final wasn't the best choice of wording by the poster.

The other post was created before I made my post. I actually created a new thread and copied the thread over to AnyDVD HD forum, as well. Seeing the already existing thread here I simply merged them so there weren't multiple locations and discussions for the new release. I decided to not edit the other post's title because it wasn't necessary.

My dearest fellow SlySoftees and recovering DVDFab users,

I apologize for using the word "Final" in the title, I didn't mean to "Officially" confuse anyone on purpose. Also, concerning my right-click menu problem, I uninstalled my "Final/Official" v7.0.4.0 release, reinstalled, and everything is back to normal now.

Sorry for the headache. I'll let one of the moderators announce the fresh street legal SlySoft shiznit from now on. 8)

az_raiden

It really isn't a big deal. I prefer the word "official" but many people regularly post using the word "final". At the end they are used to mean the same thing. That said, in the past some people have panicked at the use of the word "final" interpreting it to mean it was the final update being released when that's not what was meant at all. It's a matter of semantics but I believe the word "official" is more appropriate and understood. As I've noted, I do seem to be in the minority with this, however.

Anyway, hopefully this clears up the matter so that everyone understands why the words are used interchangeably by different people. :)

I prefer "stable" and "beta" as version names (although SlySoft's beta's are generally as good as stable's).

I prefer "stable" and "beta" as version names (although SlySoft's beta's are generally as good as stable's).

Official is better than stable.
"Stable" implies that the betas are some how not stable.
As we know - the beta's here are street quality.

-W

DVD Still Copy Protected

Hello:

Im requiring any of your assistance or if you can direct me to an email where i can report this. Im in need to copy my DVD workouts from Beachbody which came scratched in order not to get more damaged i would like to have a copy of it but when I tried to use nero recode to recorder its says DVD copy protecter due to a sector encrypted here is my log. I would Really appreciate any help you can provide thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.4.0_Info_D_TURBOFIRE_DISC1.zip
    135.3 KB · Views: 10
When you plan on using an encoder like nero recode, you need to use the AnyDVD Ripper and then feed the ripped folder to nero. Then it will work

Thank you ill try that!

Bear in mind a scratched DVD might not rip at all.
Ripping a disk bit for bit, is a lot more precise (and unforgiving) than merely playing a disk.

-W

When you plan on using an encoder like nero recode, you need to use the AnyDVD Ripper and then feed the ripped folder to nero. Then it will work

HelLo Again:

UPDATE: I tried that and I got an error as well, any other sugestions or where I can report this? Ill Appreciated it . See screenshot

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back