• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.0.3.1 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7031.exe

7.0.3.1 2012 04 20
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (DVD): Workaround for CloneDVD not able to copy some discs
without keeping menus

:bang: I downloaded 3.0.3.1 and it did remove all the menus and made ISO just fine. Still got the same problem as before picture gliching or jerking whatever you call it. Never seen this before. Thought I had bad media so I used a different type and burned backup again still same results. I've done everything I know to do. Would appreciate any help from you James. Tell me if anyone else has this same problem. My next step will be to try a different computer. I will check back later for any coments. Thanks guys

Also try to PLAY the ISO on the PC before burning - this will eliminate burn issues from the mix.

-W

I downloaded and used 7.0.3.1 using CloneDvd2 no menus and main movie and got a good clean copy. I did not watch the entire movie but did go through all the chapters and I believe this Beta version does it, well at least for mine. Oh, I am talking about MI4 to keep it clear.

Great Job!!!!

Sm00th247, you may have a bad burner or maybe you are burning to fast of a speed. I try to keep my burn speeds down to at least 6x.

Beta:Thanks

All seems well in the Highland. Log attached(for yr info)

H'landr

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.3.1_Info_E_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    658.9 KB · Views: 26
I burn disc at 4x speed 2 defferent drives.
maybe the movie I got at walmart is bad.
I will take it back and get another one.

7.0.3.1 and Mission Impossible 4 (DVD)

Version 7.0.3.1 seems to do the trick. Thanks!

Will this be the "Final" release version or will you be releasing it as 7.0.4.0?:)

SlySoft team

This is to James and all the team at SlySoft... I want to personally say THANK YOU for everything you do to help us back up titles such as MI4 for example. I know it seems like there are many that do not understand what really goes in to keeping us up to date with certain protections so that we can back them up. But for myself who has used Anydvd/Clonedvd for many many many years THANK YOU. You will never get a post about why is it taking so long for a new update. when I know you are already working on it for us. I honestly do not think I can say THANK YOU enough times to express my gratitude..:clap::clap::clap: with all that said please keep rockin on..:rock:

Okay guys, the new version 7.0.3.1 worked great. Many thanks to the Slysoft gang for all the great work. Been using this software for years with practically no problems. Best ever.

Another hearty round of thanks goes out to everyone. :bowdown:
All of the people we never hear from (behind the scenes ppl), Thank You.
That... Ahhh Haaa Gotcha moment, feels good. :)
Respectfully...

:bang: I downloaded 3.0.3.1 and it did remove all the menus and made ISO just fine. Still got the same problem as before picture gliching or jerking whatever you call it. Never seen this before. Thought I had bad media so I used a different type and burned backup again still same results. I've done everything I know to do. Would appreciate any help from you James. Tell me if anyone else has this same problem. My next step will be to try a different computer. I will check back later for any coments. Thanks guys

If you are burning at MAX speed, this could cause your problems, I ALWAYS burn at 1/2 the "rated speed" of the media for the specific burner. Works like a Charm and no "choppy" picture!

Please open your own troubleshooting thread and provide all the gory details how to reproduce this problem, including logfiles, step by step instructions what you did, which disc this is (title, country, edition), EAN/UPC number, rental, retail, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Thank you!

all is well now guys.
finally got it to work right:rock:
great job great team.....thanks again:rock:

Just to let people know... 7.0.3.1 with either CloneDVD Mobile 1.8.0.2 or CloneDVD2 2.9.2.7, I was able to rip MI4 as an ISO and MP4. Thanks! Nice job guys!

I am still not able to rip MI4, here is the log file. Same error as the previous 2 releases. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.3.1_Info_G_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    50.2 KB · Views: 12
7.0.3.1 works like a charm...I can copy just the movie all by itself now...you guys rock...thanks a bunch...:rock:

The beta worked for me as well. CloneDVD no longer gets a CloneMap 2 TCE error, and it now shows compression percentages where it did not before. Great job, as usual.

I am still not able to rip MI4, here is the log file. Same error as the previous 2 releases. Thanks!

Exactly how are you trying to rip? What program? Could you please explain what you are doing in a bit more detail? Any additional information you provide will assist in getting help.

MI:4 Region 2 Backuped with no problem

I have just backuped MI:4 Region 2 with no problem in ISO mode.
I will test if can backuped it, with clodedvd ,also in main movie mode , and i will edit this post with the result

Edit at 19:56 GMT+2 Time

Main Movie Backup with or without menus works fine :)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.3.1_Info_E_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    323.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Back