• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.9.1.8 beta (obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No green screen issues here using TMT5 with an Nvidia 560m, but it does seem to stop 3D discs playing in 3D if you use the speed menu

That is known.
3D is still on the todo list.

For those still with Contagion trouble, please use AnyDVD 6.9.1.8 and download

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupBDPHash.exe

exit AnyDVD, install SetupBDPHash, start AnyDVD again.

Then create a log file (should not crash, now).

Then upload it to
upload.slysoft.com
(patiently wait for the "thank you" page).

With that I can finally fix it.

Thanks!

Then upload it to
upload.slysoft.com

Thanks!

Still crashes out.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.8_dump.zip
    2 MB · Views: 2
Nice thing this speed menu. Works just fine here, though i do have a couple questions:

1) i can't spot any difference between advanced & sexy, is there one?
Subtle, but yes.

2) Also if you have speed menu enabled, do you still need to tick the "simulate 3D screen" option?
Doesn't make any difference at the moment (same is true for region code setting, remove annoyances, ...) as the original code on the disc is replaced.
It might make a difference in the future, when we add a button to "play original menus" in the speed menu.
EDIT:
3D playback from speed menu is currently broken, it will always play 2D only.

3) If you rip to folder/iso with speed menu enabled, does it also affect the backup? (as in is the menu "replaced" too?
As always. *Every* setting is reflected in an .iso or folder rip. The "ripper" sees the same layout as an external program, the OS, ... as it accesses the disc through the AnyDVD filter driver.
Hence, you can always test playback with a software player before even thinking of creating a backup. The result will always be the same.
Exception: A protected image will see *no* changes made by AnyDVD, as in this case the driver is bypassed.

Last edited:
about 1: mind pointing me to it (unless it's not something visual), i like "easter egg" kinda stuff :)

with your responses from 2&3, then it is not something i'll be using myself personally. Atleast not till that "play/use original menu's on backup" is added :) I watch my discs on my home theatre anyway. Though i can see the use for those that watch em on an HTPC or even normal computer :)

Still crashes out.

Same with mine.

Slowly it's dawning on me...

I'm chasing a ghost. It's not the protection, dummy (I mean me).
Some file is causin trouble.

Can you please zip together:
/BDMV/BDJO/*.*
/BDMV/PLAYLIST/*.*
/BDMV/CLIPINF/*.*
/BDMV/index.bdmv
/BDMV/MovieObject.bdmv

That should be enough.
Thank you.

Same with me on Contagion BD. Crashes anydvd when reading it. Followed your instructions and installed 6.9.1.8 and then setupbdphash.

Uploaded my log file to where you instructed :)

/BDMV/BDJO/*.*
/BDMV/PLAYLIST/*.*
/BDMV/CLIPINF/*.*
/BDMV/index.bdmv
/BDMV/MovieObject.bdmv

That should be enough.
Thank you.

there u go.

Attachments

• BDMV.zip
    60 KB · Views: 2

/BDMV/BDJO/*.*
/BDMV/PLAYLIST/*.*
/BDMV/CLIPINF/*.*
/BDMV/index.bdmv
/BDMV/MovieObject.bdmv

That should be enough.
Thank you.
I uploaded the files

/BDMV/BDJO/*.*
/BDMV/PLAYLIST/*.*
/BDMV/CLIPINF/*.*
/BDMV/index.bdmv
/BDMV/MovieObject.bdmv

That should be enough.
Thank you.

Attached as requested. :)

Attachments

• BDMV_contagion.zip
    61.6 KB · Views: 13

Then upload it to
upload.slysoft.com

Thanks!

Still crashes for me.

Attachments

2 MB · Views: 1

Then upload it to
upload.slysoft.com

Thanks!

Followed the directions and it still crashes on scanning Contagion. Dump attached and uploaded ID 4f2af87a2d3ee.

Attachments

2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Oh and @James wich one is the most advanced / packs the best(most) punch(es). Advanced or Sexy. just out of curiosity

The default. ;)

Don't know if this is helpful, but can confirm the green bar in TMT 5.2.1.119 w/ Radeon 5800 using Catalyst 11.12, 12.1 and the 12.2 preview, and Simple, Advanced and Sexy options. Also confirm that turning off hardware acceleration gets rid of the slysoft background and the green bar. The menus are functional in all instances.

Crashes on Contagion

AnyDVD_6.9.1.8_dump.zip:
Upload of file failed.

turned off firewall, no help , could not get the dump file to UPLOAD

The bog dollocks for sure.

@Jong, you asked and they heard.
This is quite awesome, thank you one and all, and occurring just at the start of February I can help thinking just in the nick if time.

I know you are always busy as hell, but a small "sexy menu" FAQ for the open source player community detailing just what is needed to support AnyDVD menus, minus all DRM and general bloat would, I am sure, be very helpful getting this widely supported.

Loving the speed menu!! It is, indeed sexy!

It does a far better job of identifying the main movie than the open source players, which normally just look for the longest playlist.

For Terminator Salvation (my normal test disc for this stuff), it correctly (in my view) puts the "regular" movie first, then the extended edition and then, last in the list of features, "Maximum Movie Mode" (extra director commentary video cut into the film). Open source players tend to play MMM, because it is the longest :( .

Not had a problem with it yet, other than the green screen issue with TMT5 that others have reported (AMD 5750 with Cat 12.1) - the menu is still perfectly functional. TMT3 does not have the same problem - looks great and works perfectly.

Two enhancement requests:

- a simple chapter menu (chapter no. and timestamp) would be nice.
- a user maintained online DB giving real names for the various titles would be useful. It could even be updated from within the speed menu (by authorised users). Title names could be cached locally after first play. I realise this could be a little trickier than the chapter menu, for a number of reasons!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back