• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.8.5.0 official

mike_r

6.8.5.0 2011 07 28
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Shows good playlists of Java based protected discs
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner bugfixes
- Fix (DVD): Possible BSOD if subtitle transparency was enabled
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, excellent! My question is whether it works ONLY on JAVA protected titles or works on all seamless branching discs? The former is fine if that's how it works, but, the latter is preferable if possible.

I agree, excellent! My question is whether it works ONLY on JAVA protected titles or works on all seamless branching discs? The former is fine if that's how it works, but, the latter is preferable if possible.

Only those with the Java protection.
I don't see how I would tell a perfectly good playlist from another and know which one the user wants to see.
Sometimes there's the theatrical cut and the extended cut.
Sometimes it's the feature itself and the feature with added and inserted commentary/extra material.

Both of these scenarios would look physically look alike but work just the other way around.
I don't want to think about a mixture of those two.

Ok fair enough. This right here is a HUGE help to us so very much appreciated.

I agree, the display of valid playlists is great!
For non Java-protected discs, could you just interrogate the playlists to see if any of them have repeating scenes? Or is that Source Code style misdirect only possible in Java protection?

Would it not be possible for a distributor to add lots of fake playlists at the same running time, but then not protect the disc with Java? Of course, reading the menu data will ultimately reveal what playlist is linked with which button, but what software can I use to do that? Is this something BD_Rebuilder is able to figure out if you choose movie-only? (.. is BD-RB allowed be discussed here?).

BDedit from Pelikan would be able to reveal this on the IG menu editor.

How? When I go to the menu tab on Source Code, nothing shows up there.

Source Code has a JAVA menu, not an Interactive Graphics menu.

Thank you for your continued work. I rented Source Code via RedBox and had the "you are using a ripper" window take over-AnyDvdHD was only in the background. I updated as I should of days ago and it played well. Thanks again.

Back