• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.7.0.0 Final

BurnerHEAD

6.7.0.0 2010 09 27
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "Iron Man 2", US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

www.slysoft.com/download.html

File corrupted error

I just downloaded and updated 6.7.0.0. Installation seemed to go fine as dozens of previous installations but after installation I got file corrupted error.

I have Win 7 64 bit and I'm running as admin. Never had problems before. I did uninstall and reinstall. Didn't help. Run Antivirus, no problems reported.

Is it just me or do other have this too?

I found these steps from the forums and tried to follow them.
---------------
1.) Exit AnyDVD 6.6.9.2
2.) start regedit.
3.) Navigate to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Settings
3.) Create a DWORD value.
4.) Rename it to DumpOnChecksumError
5.) Set the value to 1
6.) Start AnyDVD. After a while you should see a message, that AnyDVD created a dump file.
7.) Please post that file.
----------------

But in my registry I find the (using regedit):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft but nothing under that key?

Jpu

Last edited:
I just downloaded and updated 6.7.0.0. Installation seemed to go fine as dozens of previous installations but after installation I got file corrupted error.

I have Win 7 64 bit and I'm running as admin. Never had problems before. I did uninstall and reinstall. Didn't help. Run Antivirus, no problems reported.

Is it just me or do other have this too?

Jpu

Do you get that error immediately or after AnyDVD had been running for at least a few seconds? If there is time, please create an AnyDVD log file and post it here.
Some badly written virus scanners "hack" themselves into applications and AnyDVD treats that behavior as an intrusion.
I suppose that's what is happening in your case.

The error comes immediately after the installation finishes. I just installed 6.6.7.0. No problems there and now I can find the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Settings keys.

I suppose that it doesn't help following the guidance with this version.

I have F-Secure internet security 2010. I't has the latest virus definitions. I didn't find anything it's logfiles.

EDIT:
Ok now I after the installation of older version and reboot I did new try for 6.7.0.0. First it finished without problems. But after a minute or two I got the file corrupted message. I followed the steps but I didn't get the message about the log file being created. Where do I find the log file? I'll reboot and see if I can find it.

BR,
Jpu

Jpu

Last edited:
OK I removed the F-secure deepguard option and now it seems to work Ok. Thank you for great support. Deepguard hasn't given me problems until now.

Br,
Jpu

Thank you

Just wanted to thank you @ slysoft for a great program and keeping it updated as quickly as you do. I got Iron man 2 today. Had a problem, checked forum, downloaded the 6.6.9.2 beta worked great. A couple hours later got the E-mail notice for V 6.7.0.0 have updated to it. Keep up the great work.

Dana:agree::agree::clap::rock:

Update to my post.

I installed F-secure internet security 2011. I enabled the deepguard again. This time I didn't have any problems with AnyDVD.

If you have existing subscription with F-secure you can update for 2011 for free.

I don't know what the deepguard is, but I felt safer to have it on.
-------------------------------------
UPDATE: Today I got the file corrupted error again. So Deepguard and Anydvd don't seem to like each others. I wish they would like previous versions of AnyDVD.

Jpu

Last edited:
Back