• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.4.2 release

mike_r

6.6.4.2 2010 05 04
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections, e.g. "Avatar"
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added events for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs
to the option to start external programs
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- New (DVD): Added support for Meedios
- Fix (DVD): DVD video mode detection
- Fix: AnyDVD notification icon would not show in rare situations.
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

That that chinese "competitors". Slysoft kicks ass once again and remains undefeated ^^. Thx

Hi frds!!
Can I disable region on BD Avatar and make free-regoin copy this BD?
I have problem)) I have BD Avatar with B,C region and Sony BDP-350 with region A.

exellent

Exellent Job, no other company with better technical support such as yours, you are the best...

offcourse you can remove the region code, if you set it in anydvd under the blu-ray / HD-dvd options section :)

Bought this soft a little while ago, a very good investment, great updates, no complaints

I followed the link www.meedios.com and from what I've read so far, meedios is a open-source alternative to the commercial meedio software, it is basically software that let's you organize your media collection in a pretty neat way, think of it as a way, way, waaaaay more advanced version of media center... I think I will give it a try, although the setup process might be a bit difficult... I'm relatively new to the HTPC world and I must admit it is the first time I have heard about meedios :D

Dantes inferno

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.4.2_Info_F_BD_DANTES_INFERNO_SKU_01.zip
    104.4 KB · Views: 12
AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.6.4.2)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH08LS20 2.00 010901095A97L31052
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 14675616 sectors (28663 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: BD_DANTES_INFERNO_SKU_01
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 16
Wyst¹pi³ problem podczas ³¹czenia siê z serwerem Aktualizacji AnyDVD!
B£¥D przetwarzania dysku Blu-Ray!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.6.4.2 ) is up to date.
Code:
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH08LS20 2.00 010901095A97L31052
Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% ), uninstall SPTD, which is the culprit for slow rips.
See here and here.

AnyDVD_Log

Code:
  3.96s: yes_clicked: 0, server_error: -1
You need to allow AnyDVD to contact the Slysoft server to obtain keys needed to decript this title.

SysInfo

Problematic Filter clbstor Cyberlink Instantburn packet writing software:
Code:
CLBStor (system32\drivers\CLBStor.sys), Version: 5.0.0.4620 (5.0.0.4620)
Company: Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Copyright: Copyright(C) Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Description: Cyberlink Storage Helper Driver (WindowsNT5.x)
FileVersion: 5.0.4620  
ProductVersion: 5.0.4620
Refer here for an list of known problematic filters. Further filter information here

Remove the filter(s):

1. Create a backup of your registry. Refer here for how to do so.
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware).
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order...
  4. Select "clbstor". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot.

Whatever programs installed the filter may no longer work properly.
Reinstall the piece of software that originally installed the filter to get things working again if necessary.
It is not recommended that you do so, however, because the problem will likely happen again at a later time

After carrying out the above recommendations, please create and post a new set of log files.

6.6.4.0 isnt the latest version. Note the name of the thread. 6.6.4.2 is and normally supports all versions. Please update.

Back