• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.6.3.5 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Stable version. Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).

6.6.3.5 2010 04 15
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added events for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs
to the option to start external programs
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- Fix (DVD): DVD video mode detection
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6635.exe

question
why do we need to restart our computer after this update?
I have never had to restart my computer after an update to anyDVD before
I don't know if this happened to any body else but I had to restart my computer with this update

Depending on what's replaced... a reboot is sometimes required.
The actual "driver file" that loads with Windows won't reload - until Windoews reloads.
This is one of those cases - relax.

-W

Last edited:
question
why do we need to restart our computer after this update?
I have never had to restart my computer after an update to anyDVD before
I don't know if this happened to any body else but I had to restart my computer with this update

If you are told to reboot after an update then, yes, you should. Sometimes it is necessary. I had to reboot.

thanks for the replys
i wasnt worried i was just wondering
as this never happened before when updating

Is the discontinuation of the Audio_TS folder in the ripper output intentional?

-W (just noticed it gone)

Is the discontinuation of the Audio_TS folder in the ripper output intentional?

-W (just noticed it gone)

Huh? I haven't changed anything ... :confused:

Stable version. Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta).

6.6.3.5 2010 04 15
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added events for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs
to the option to start external programs
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- Fix (DVD): DVD video mode detection
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6635.exe

I have been using Any DVD for a long time, now if I try the beta of Any DVD HD+Blue Ray, after the trial period if I won't be able to purchase the Licence Key will my Any DVD that I currently have still works?

will my Any DVD that I currently have still works?
Is there a trial for the BluRay and HD DVD part of AnyDVD if you've been using AnyDVD for a long time??
If there is, I would imagine you will still be able to use AnyDVD just for DVD's after expiry as you purchased a license for AnyDVD.

Last edited:
Sorry , I can access it now. It was your link above. I posted another question here: I have been using Any DVD for a long time, now if I try the beta of Any DVD HD+Blue Ray, after the trial period if I won't be able to purchase the Licence Key will my Any DVD that I currently have still works?

Thanks. So, only the HD and Blue Ray functionality will not work? I don't have to reinstall AnyDVD on my Pc?

So, only the HD and Blue Ray functionality will not work? I don't have to reinstall AnyDVD on my Pc?
If you can trial BluRay/HD DVD part of AnyDVD, I imagine the trial of BluRay/HD DVD will expire after 21 days. AnyDVD will carry on working as before as you have already purchased a license for it. You should not need to re-install AnyDVD.

Last edited:
Thanks. So, only the HD and Blue Ray functionality will not work? I don't have to reinstall AnyDVD on my Pc?

Actually, AnyDVD will stop working alltogether if the trial has run out. Thats the purpose of a trial, to evaluate the program's functionality in the allotted time. After that the program stops working untill you buy a license.

Actually, AnyDVD will stop working alltogether if the trial has run out. Thats the purpose of a trial, to evaluate the program's functionality in the allotted time. After that the program stops working untill you buy a license.
ixtlan23 say's they've been using AnyDVD for a long time. I get the impression ixtlan23 has a license for AnyDVD.

ixtlan23, can you confirm if you have purchased AnyDVD?

Last edited:
But I have a lifetime licence for anyDVD without the HD+Blue Ray functionality. Now if I install the trial version of AnyDVD HD+Blue RAy, will my AnyDVD stops working too after the trial period? Will I have to reinstall my original Licensed AnyDVD after the trial period? Or is the trial Beta software of AnyDVD HD+Blue Ray will install separate with my current installed AnyDVD in my PC, e.g. as an independent install software in my PC not integrated with my current licensed AnyDVD?

The installer for normal & anydvd is one and the same. If you already have it installed, installing the latest beta would simply update your current installation while retaining the functionality it had before.

If you wish to evaluate it with HD options enabled (if you have a classic version), then the only 2 options are either to 1) install it on a 2nd computer in trial mode or 2) uninstall anydvd and remove the license info when it asks (make sure you have a backup of your license key) and reinstall. It would then be in trial mode.

Back