• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.9.6 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for everyone to try (trial is allowed for this beta):

6.5.9.6 2009 10 24
* New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
* New (DVD): Added support for new protections
* Fix (DVD): CSS error with some protections and region code mismatch
* Fix (DVD): Error creating image file with some protections
* Some minor fixes and improvements
* Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6596.exe

* = New or changed from AnyDVD 6.5.9.5

Works great with Transformers 2

No problems.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.6_Info_J_TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA.zip
    735.5 KB · Views: 79
I can confirm that I used CloneCD with no problems whatsoever using the previous version on AnyDVD 6595. Watched movie beginning to end (twice) and Sam and Optimus came back to life both times.

lol

WY

Cute... but Spoilers kinda suck here.
The one thing we all share is a love of movies.

-W

Then again... that movie's plot is shallow and predictable enough to say, it's no more a spoiler, than to say "in the end, the Titanic is going to sink" :)

Then again... that movie's plot is shallow and predictable enough to say, it's no more a spoiler, than to say "in the end, the Titanic is going to sink" :)

*sigh* I still haven't gotten to the end of Titanic. Thanks for ruining it. ;)

Oops! There it happened again....

I downloaded the beta version. It doesn't work with "Up" though. I know it's not officially released yet but is there any thing I could do? The "AnyDVD is scanning disc" always pops up and never finishes taking off the protection on the dvd. It did the same thing when I tried to rip Transformers 2. I read the sticky on "READ THIS BEFORE ASKING" and pretty much followed the directions that applied to me. I thought the beta version would work with "Up" since it now works with Transformers 2 but it seems that it doesn't. Please and Thanks for your help!

I downloaded the beta version. It doesn't work with "Up" though. I know it's not officially released yet but is there any thing I could do?

Well, in the future, you can click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=34302 to see if it's a known issue. If it is, (and it is), then you visit that link, and you find the appropriate disc title (#15). Then you click the link that's listed under the disc title. You are quite welcome to post in threads that concern themselves with known issues. UP is a known problem.

Slysoft will probably require this dvd in order to decrypt it properly (I'm guessing). The dvd hasn't been released yet, and Slysoft is located in Antigua. So it may take a week or two after the official release date before the disc arrives in Antigua.

Transformers 2 is Paramount, and UP is Pixar/Disney. Different studios tend to use different protections on their releases. So there is no logical basis that suggests UP will work simply because Transformers 2 works.

If you were to think that G.I. Joe and Star Trek (2009) works because Transformers 2 works, then you might be right.

Last edited:
AnyDVD 6.5.9.6 Beta successfully decrypted Star Trek Region 4 DVD with structural copy protection, and 6.5.9.5 also did as well, amazing work guys. Transfomers 2 coming out next week here in Oz so will upload info. Log files below:-

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.9.5_Info_E_STAR_TREK_XI_AU.zip
    446.1 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_6.5.9.6_Info_F_STAR_TREK_XI_AU.zip
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back