• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.7.7 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for every REGISTERED user to try:

6.5.7.7 2009 09 02
- New: When waking up from standby or hibernate, the discs in the drives
are no longer re-scanned, drives containing a CSS protected disc are
re-authenticated
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (DVD): Workaround for bug in some drive firmware, e.g. Lite-On
IHOS104 BD-Rom drive, CSS decryption didn't work
- Fix (Blu-ray & HD DVD): Downloaded decryption keys were lost
after AnyDVD restart
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6577.exe

Wolverine Region A bluray still not work with this version :( movie always crypted :( news files on bd+ treads

HEROES: Season 3 worked on the previous version, only requiring AnyDVD to download new encryption keys. I will test this version to see if it asks to download new keys or simply plays them.

I'm going to test it now on a disc I haven't yet played from the season.

It just played it. I don't know if that's because it has the key downloaded already or if the new beta took care of it. Either way, fine work :D

Last edited:
Safe for every REGISTERED user to try: 6.5.7.7 2009 09 02
Whatever had been causing "Autostart" not to work, with the last several releases and (maybe also) nvidia videocard & newest drivers, is gone--Autostart works again.

server problems?

Can't download the beta from the sandbox link (autoupdated by Bumblebee anyway, but I like to keep copies just in case).

Is there a way to get Bumblebee to save a local copy to avoid having to do that?

Safe for every REGISTERED user to try:

6.5.7.7 2009 09 02
- New: When waking up from standby or hibernate, the discs in the drives
are no longer re-scanned, drives containing a CSS protected disc are
re-authenticated

This is a good one, thanks for it. I guess it means that if my PC wakes up and Media Center is open it won't try to freaking autoplay the disc in the drive.

This is a good one, thanks for it. I guess it means that if my PC wakes up and Media Center is open it won't try to freaking autoplay the disc in the drive.

That was the idea behind this. I hope it works this way. ;)

That was the idea behind this. I hope it works this way. ;)

Thanks James. When I wake my HTPC, it just scan the disk and next thing is TMT3 pops up and start to play the movies. Good feature added ~ Thx!

Thanks James. When I wake my HTPC, it just scan the disk and next thing is TMT3 pops up and start to play the movies.

Well, actually it shouldn't do this... :(

Back