• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.7.5 beta

Ever thought of Slysoft and LIGHTNING UK teaming up, at your location, and combining your talents as one software company?

I would think you could remain as number 1 in the software business for a long, long time.

Future business thoughts?
:D

@IvanX

Microsoft is the biggest, but certainly not the best or number one. Microsoft does not know what dedication is.

The only think Microsoft is cercerned about is making money, at the expense of the customer, and does not care what the customer wants.

:agree:

@IvanX

Microsoft is the biggest, but certainly not the best or number one. Microsoft does not know what dedication is.

The only think Microsoft is cercerned about is making money, at the expense of the customer, and does not care what the customer wants.

:agree:
You can't make a table of rankings if you don't have quantifiable data. Whether a company is the best or not is a matter of opinion and opinion has no numerical value unless you're having a poll. Regardless, Slysoft may be the best at what they do, but that does not make them no.1 software development company.

But we're going off-topic here...

I was ripping My Cousin Vinny Blu-ray USA version to a protected iso this afternoon and received a dump error indicating I should send the .zip file to Slysoft, so here it is.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.5_dump.zip
    721.1 KB · Views: 17
just completed sucessful RIP to Harddrive for My Cousin Vinny ver-USA
would NOT play w/PDVD 7.3 but did BURN->BD25 & PLAY on Sony BDP-S350

Back