• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.6.4 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for every REGISTERED user to try:

6.5.6.4 2009 07 08
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for some new BD+ protections, e.g.
"Quantum of Solace", Japan
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection,
e.g. "Haunting in Connecticut", R1, US
- New (DVD): AI scanner improved
- Fix (DVD): Structural repair with some discs, e.g.
"Transporter 3", R2, Germany
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced with 6.5.5.9, "IFOTitles 0" error with some
titles, e.g. "Seven Pounds", R2, Italy
- Fix (DVD): Bug in AI scanner, causing parts of a DVD not to be included with
some discs, e.g. "Aujourd'hui, c'est Ferrier!", R2, France
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6564.exe

Note: 6.5.6.4 has no BD+ related changes from 6.5.6.3 beta

12 rounds blu ray

none of the newer beta versions seem to work on this movie. has new bd+ protection.

none of the newer beta versions seem to work on this movie. has new bd+ protection.

A few quick comments:

1. Post BD discussion in the AnyDVD HD forum, please. Another Moderator moved your post accordingly. :)
  2. We know that 12 Rounds isn't fixed. The newer BD+ hasn't been tackled by any of the beta updates since v6.5.5.9 official was released.
  3. The BD+ fixes in the beta releases targeted very specific BD releases as was noted in the changelogs.
  4. Slysoft will definitely clearly state when the new BD+ is handled in the changelog of whichever version overcomes the new BD+.
  5. Slysoft currently has two things to overcome: (1) the newer BD+ being used and (2) MKBv14.

I have no idea if Slysoft intends on tackling BD+ first or MKBv14. I would think handling the new MKB would come first but maybe I'm just viewing it from the wrong angle. They might be handling with both projects simultaneously for all I know.

Regardless, we will be informed up the resolution to the current problems when Slysoft has released the appropriate updates. This is simply another round in the game of cat and mouse.

Last edited:
A few quick comments:

1. Slysoft currently has two things to overcome: (1) the newer BD+ being used and (2) MKBv14.

I've seen posts about MKB(v14) etc., - could someone explain to me what MKB is - I'm sorry I do not know - I would be interested, I assume it is an app that is used in conjunction with AnydvdHD...:doh:

I've seen posts about MKB(v14) etc., - could someone explain to me what MKB is - I'm sorry I do not know - I would be interested, I assume it is an app that is used in conjunction with AnydvdHD...:doh:

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=19861

All BD's must make use of AACS for protection. It's in the specifications. The MKBs are part of AACS. BD+ is a separate entity, altogether.

Back