• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.3.9 beta

agreed - The day the earth stood still still appears to be a no-go...

Correction - Looks good - just took longer to initialize then expected (~60 seconds) - nice work!!

Only the F2 version of The Day The Earth Stood Still is not yet working. Region A and Region B (F1) should work just fine.

And might still not work with 6.5.3.9 - sorry about that.

Australia Iso-mount region B (Dutch).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.3.9_Info_G_BDLIVE1609.zip
    278.7 KB · Views: 10
Australia Iso-mount region B (Dutch).
Thank you for posting. It will take us 1-2 weeks until this title will work. Please be patient.

I'm curious as to why the back to back to back updates? I used 6.5.3.5 on Marley & Me as well as Slumdog Millionaires, and both were copied fine..... is these subsequent beta releases due to bugs in the former betas or updated to work on movies still reporting as not working?

We do this all the time.
Yes you do...lol ;) and as always, you guys are much appreciated. Just wanted to know if I can just sit on the 6.5.3.5 beta until the official release or not...

Bingo

Thanks Web... more the answer I was wanting to confirm.

BTW... the reason I asked was because the changelog for each of the betas are indentical...

Last edited:
Yes you do...lol ;) and as always, you guys are much appreciated. Just wanted to know if I can just sit on the 6.5.3.5 beta until the official release or not...
You shouldn't. If we've broken something, now is the time to report it. ;)

Thank you for posting. It will take us 1-2 weeks until this title will work. Please be patient.

:(

Well, I'm getting this title on the 24th of April from my online order, so I hope you fix it 'til then. The Region A works, correct?

Patient,
BurnerHEAD

PS: Updating AnyDVD HD was kinda crazy the last days. :clap:

I have a question please

I used 6539 beta on The day the earth stood still and it did work,I guess.I never could get it to play.I have Power dvd 8 ultra 2705.I did watch this movie from my drive with anydvdhd turned off and it played fine.After the anydvdhd beta download and the ripping,Power dvd 8 quit playing all my Blu-Rays,that I have stored on my hard drives.I do not know if it has anything to do with the beta or what.but I can not figure it out.Is any one else having this problem out of Power DVD 8 2705?They all play in MPC,it's just the picture is not as good.I wish I could figure this out.

Mark

Really not helping by not posting log files :(

I suggest that you automate the process by implementing the system so that log files are created and submitted to your server automatically for discs which AnyDVD cannot process. Perhaps, it should first check that you do not have the log for the disc already and also ask permission to submit file to the server from the user. As you seem to deal with new BD+ protections on disc-by-disc basis, it might become not very handy for you to wait for someone to post the log file. After all, you already have similar system for AACS keys. :)

Back