• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.3.3 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for everyone to try:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6533.exe

6.5.3.3 2009 03 28
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New: Added additional information to the logfile
- Fix: High CPU usage, if tray icon was hidden by Windows
- Fix: Possible crash on program exit
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited:
Just wondering if any new movies have been decrypted in this beta release?

I doubt it... usually new fixes for movies previously giving problems are noted in the changes.

Marley and me, Slumdog and Day earth stood still ... don"t work .. again error 102 bd+

Also "Australia" Australian Region B edition appears to decrypt fine - no error messages in status screen and BD+ protection removed but resulting movie plays with pixelated screens typical of non protection removal . Tried playing with power dvd 8 and with various other media players from "decrypted" hard disc files. Disc menu and all special features work fine - just problem with main movie.

Marley and me, Slumdog and Day earth stood still ... don"t work .. again error 102 bd+

Log files pleeeeeease....

EDIT: I guess I'll have to add this: AnyDVD HD has undergone a significant change with BD+ and the main purpose for that is to collect some info about the discs still not working.
We need the log files.

Last edited:
I think they posted the logfiles in the 'marley and me' thread

Also "Australia" Australian Region B edition appears to decrypt fine - no error messages in status screen and BD+ protection removed but resulting movie plays with pixelated screens typical of non protection removal . Tried playing with power dvd 8 and with various other media players from "decrypted" hard disc files. Disc menu and all special features work fine - just problem with main movie.

then post a log file

Several people around here seem to get their hands on new releases before they hit the stores. This works out great for us ordinary folks, since Slysoft can often get a head start on new protections using the info provided by these people.

Here Is logfile for Australia Oz version region B - I got my copy early - due to be released on 1 April. The log is taken from a mounted protected image ( I rip all movies that way and then run the mounted image through Anydvd with no problems normally.) I have lent my original disc to my brother so won't be able to make a log of this for about a week (hopefully shouldn't matter as all the info should be there).
As mentioned the main movie does not decrypt properly and plays with severe pixelation - Interestingly, When trying to demux the video file with eac3to I get an error message:
"The h264/AVC stream is a mixture of progressive and interlaced encoding. <WARNING>"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_AUSTRALIA_FA.zip
    259.2 KB · Views: 9
Here Is logfile for Australia Oz version region B - I got my copy early - due to be released on 1 April. The log is taken from a mounted protected image ( I rip all movies that way and then run the mounted image through Anydvd with no problems normally.) I have lent my original disc to my brother so won't be able to make a log of this for about a week (hopefully shouldn't matter as all the info should be there).
As mentioned the main movie does not decrypt properly and plays with severe pixelation - Interestingly, When trying to demux the video file with eac3to I get an error message:
"The h264/AVC stream is a mixture of progressive and interlaced encoding. <WARNING>"

I have backed up the main movie of AUSTRALIA without any issues at all, using any dvdhd 6.5.3.1. I have backed up just the movie only to a iso, not the whole disc, maybee that is sidestepping the copyright pixelation mentioned?

Anyway it plays perfect. ( used tsmuxer and imageburn).

Regards

Jay

I have backed up the main movie of AUSTRALIA without any issues at all, using any dvdhd 6.5.3.1. I have backed up just the movie only to a iso, not the whole disc, maybee that is sidestepping the copyright pixelation mentioned?

Anyway it plays perfect. ( used tsmuxer and imageburn).

Regards

Jay
Was yours the Australian Region B edition or from another Country though?

I'm not sure if this was noticed on another thread, so I am posting it here, as well.

I received "The Robe" yesterday. In short, I can't rip it.

I started AnyDVDHD, inserted the disk, waited a moment and got this message:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.3.2)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.05 @009180746ZA000568
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 23758080 sectors (46402 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_ROBE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Thanks for any help on this.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_THE_ROBE.zip
    345.7 KB · Views: 7
I'm not sure if this was noticed on another thread, so I am posting it here, as well.

I received "The Robe" yesterday. In short, I can't rip it.

I started AnyDVDHD, inserted the disk, waited a moment and got this message:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.5.3.2)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.05 @009180746ZA000568
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 23758080 sectors (46402 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_ROBE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Thanks for any help on this.
Please try AnyDVD 6.5.3.3
Thank you!

Updated Slumdog Thread with log file from newer 6.5.3.3 beta release.

us version of slumdog_millionare bluray works on anydvd-hd

I am in the process of making an ISO, for play back on exturnal bluraydrives,I expect the same results with The Day earth stood still,did anyone have the same luck* with these are both us versions..

Back