• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.5.1.1 fails disc recognition in My Movies 2.52

For what it's worth there appears to be a problem with AnyDVD HD 6.5.1.1 and My Movies 2.52 (discs are not recognized).

My Movies 2.52 and AnyDVD HD 6.5.0.7 work fine, any higher version of AnyDVD fails.

http://www.mymovies.dk/forum.aspx?g=posts&m=59063

I assume this is the problem:

Code:
1/9/2009 3:27:58 PM - Common.IsValidBluRay - Getting DriveType
1/9/2009 3:27:58 PM - Common.IsValidBluRay - Disc is a compact disc, checking if Blu-ray files exist
1/9/2009 3:27:58 PM - Common.IsValidBluRay - Disc does not have a AACS\Unit_Key_RO.inf, a SLY!\Unit_Key_RO.inf file or a BDMV folder.
1/9/2009 3:27:58 PM - Common.IsValidHDDVD - Disc is not a valid Blu-ray title.

It is not a good idea to check for SLY!\Unit_Key_RO.inf
SLY! doesn't exist anymore.
Brian should check for BDMV\index.bdmv

Thank you for the quick reply and the info James, I'll be sure to pass that along!

--Don

6.5.1.8 breaks MyMovies

I'm surprised that no one has posted this yet - after upgrading to 6.5.1.8 (from 6.5.0.7) MyMovies no longer recognizes mounted BR ISOs. Everything is fine if I disable AnyDVD or revert back to 6.5.0.7

Sorry for the criticism - AnyDVD HD is an awesome product - really enables me to complete my theater.

Ben

I'm surprised that no one has posted this yet - after upgrading to 6.5.1.8 (from 6.5.0.7) MyMovies no longer recognizes mounted BR ISOs. Everything is fine if I disable AnyDVD or revert back to 6.5.0.7

Sorry for the criticism - AnyDVD HD is an awesome product - really enables me to complete my theater.

Ben

This is a MyMovies issue that needs to be resolved by the author of that software. This has been discussed previously.

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=25585

Back