• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.7 release

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

6.5.0.7 2008 12 31
  • New (Blu-ray): More support for new version of the BD+ copy protection
    All remaining discs with the new BD+ protection should work now, e.g.
    "X-Files 2 - I Want to Believe", US
    "In the Name of the King", US
    "Meet Dave", US
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

download speeds are alot better than when 6502 was released...

Great work, I had no doubt that you can do it :rock:

Happy new year.

You are amazing! (I always knew, but you really are).
Good Job! and a great "gift" to finish this year.

Happy New Year from Madrid.

Thank you....

But don't you guys get a break over the Christmas holidays??? You deserve one.

They'll have one now, I'm sure... just in time for some new years celebrating.

Just out of curiousity, how long now 'til the next iteration of BD+? Is there any kind of restriction on how frequently a new version can be released?

No one's going to be able to answer "how long til the next iteration". I'm sure it will take a while as production takes a few months. I wouldn't worry. Obviously Slysoft has proven time and again that they will handle whatever comes next. So don't worry. :)

A Big thank you to the entire SlySoft staff. :)

- and a Happy New Year 2009 to all.

THANKS AGAIN!
Despite not buying ScrewRay discs, thanks for keeping up. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to be buying (reimporting) new releases on HD-DVD as AntiConsumerRay is overtaking vastly superior in every way shape and form HD-DVD even in strong H markets now too! Some day all that BD+ crap will affect me too. So here's to someone looking out for me even before I need them to. Happy (Western) New Year to Sly, mods, forum readers, posters, newbs, and just everyone else in general.
>>Don't Drink and Drive<<

Thank you slysoft for all the hard work. You guys make me proud owner.

Happy new year!!

:clap: :rock:

Great Job to James, Peer & the whole Slysoft Crew. I still remember buying AnyDVD way back when it first came out and was happy it decrypted DVD's with CSS Protection. Times have changed, Protection schemes are tougher, but... IN SLYSOFT WE TRUST!

Happy New Year Guys & Slybabes. :clap:

Congrads

You folks are the very best, for all of us that Love HD movies.

THANK YOU!8)

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

6.5.0.7 2008 12 31
  • New (Blu-ray): More support for new version of the BD+ copy protection
    All remaining discs with the new BD+ protection should work now, e.g.
    "X-Files 2 - I Want to Believe", US
    "In the Name of the King", US
    "Meet Dave", US
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

You guys are amazing.. :clap:

Thank you for time and time again providing us with a fantastic product like AnyDVD HD.

And remember to take a few hours off to celebrate new year.. You deserve it.

No one's going to be able to answer "how long til the next iteration". I'm sure it will take a while as production takes a few months. I wouldn't worry. Obviously Slysoft has proven time and again that they will handle whatever comes next. So don't worry. :)

Time will tell. The current version of BD+ was indeed a tough one to tackle. Kudos to Macrovision. But I take the liberty to estimate, that they needed several months to implement this new version. They probably started around March 2008, after we've beaten BD+. It took us much less time to circumvent it. (Who was this moron who estimated February 2009? :D
I only said this to get the frequent questions "when will it be ready" off my back...)
This is a war they cannot win. But at least they keep us busy. ;)

Time will tell. The current version of BD+ was indeed a tough one to tackle. Kudos to Macrovision. But I take the liberty to estimate, that they needed several months to implement this new version. They probably started around March 2008, after we've beaten BD+. It took us much less time to circumvent it. (Who was this moron who estimated February 2009? :D
I only said this to get the frequent questions "when will it be ready" off my back...)
This is a war they cannot win. But at least they keep us busy. ;)

We wouldn't want you, Fernando, and Peer to get bored, now would we? :D I understand the estimate. I knew that when you said it. Look at it this way...every time they up the ante and make it tougher to break, the accomplishment of breaking it is that much sweeter. :)

Back