• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.6 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for everyone to try:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6506.exe

Remaining BD+ movies with issues should work now (X-Files 2 US, Meet Dave US, Day the Earth Stood Still, France, ...)

AnyDVD History

6.5.0.6 2008 12 30
- New (Blu-ray): More support for new version of the BD+ copy protection

6.5.0.3 2008 12 29
- New (Blu-ray): More support for new version of the BD+ copy protection

6.5.0.2 2008 12 28
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new version of the BD+ copy protection
- New (Blu-ray): Improved region code removal
- Fix: Bug introduced in 6.4.9.2, MyMovies could hang
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 6.4.9.2, retrieving disc
information with DVD Profiler for HD DVD and Blu-ray discs did not work
while AnyDVD was running
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited by a moderator:
beta's

a dumb question,but I don't know the answer
if the beta updates are just for blu-ray and you don't use blu ray,should you download them ,does it make any difference

a dumb question,but I don't know the answer
if the beta updates are just for blu-ray and you don't use blu ray,should you download them ,does it make any difference

Generally speaking if there is a "General fixes and improvements" line in the changelog then I always recommend updating. If there isn't and the listed changes are only for BluRay then I'd say you don't have to update but it wouldn't hurt to.

It does, however, make it easier on our brains when we try to troubleshoot for people to have everyone using the same version. At least that way we can compare problems, results, etc, and know the same exact version is being used so that the programming is exactly the same.

Personally, even before I had a BluRay drive, I always updated to the latest beta versions out of habit. They are very stable and just make life easier, IMHO.

Back