• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.8.9 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Please try this version. I don't expect any problems:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6489.exe

6.4.8.9 2008 11 29
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- New (DVD): Improved speed of AI scanner with some discs
- Change (Blu-ray): AnyDVD will disable itself, if BD+ can't be removed
- Fix (Blu-ray & HD-DVD): Bug reading unencrypted files from encrypted
BD / HD DVD discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.4.8.5, "CloneMap 2" error with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited:
Hi James

Are you able to advise what new / variant of copy protection the The Dark Knight has on it which caused so many issues?

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6487.exe

6.4.8.7 2008 11 27
BD / HD DVD discs
- Updated languages

Hi James

Are you able to advise what new / variant of copy protection the The Dark Knight has on it which caused so many issues?
No idea. And I am not certain of "many issues". I believe a copy of "The Dark Knight" was possible with previous versions (movie only with CloneDVD, or manually deselecting bogus titles), but nobody has tried this.

No idea. And I am not certain of "many issues". I believe a copy of "The Dark Knight" was possible with previous versions (movie only with CloneDVD, or manually deselecting bogus titles), but nobody has tried this.

I read many posts indicating that many people were having issues with The Dark Knight including ones that had the latest non beta version of AnyDVD, and they were getting odd / strange errors. But reports are coming through that you guys have cracked it again - you must surely laugh at the movie company's attempts to stop copying. I remember RipGuard a while ago - it was garbage - I called it Rest In Peace Guard and it did by Slysoft.

Congrats to the whole team.

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6488.exe

6.4.8.8 2008 11 28
BD / HD DVD discs
- Updated languages

Are you able to shed any info on what new protection or protection variant was used on The Dark Knight?

Are you able to shed any info on what new protection or protection variant was used on The Dark Knight?
I already answered that once: No idea. Ask Warner.

James,

Kudos... if there is anything that myself as part of the community can do to help you .. please let me know. I would be glad to help you with what ever I can.

Back