• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.5.3 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6453.exe

This version should be safe to use by everyone.

Changes from the last release version:

6.4.5.3 2008 07 04
- New (DVD): Added hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface for
64-bit applications which use DiscIDs on 64-bit operating systems, e.g.
Windows Vista-64 Media Center, Windows 64-bit Media Player
- Fix: Auto insert notification problem with Daemon Tools under
Windows Vista SP1
- Fix: Uninstall caused other programs using ElbyCDIO (CloneCD, CloneDVD,
Virtual CloneDrive) to stop working under 64-bit operating systems.
- Fix: Some minor problems with UAC under Windows Vista
- Fix (Blu-ray): Fixed bug in region detection, e.g.
"Live Free or Die Hard", US, Region A
- Fix (Blu-ray): Fixed bug in region detection, e.g.
"John Rambo", Germany, Region B
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper did not repair some mastering errors correctly,
e.g., "Rumble in the Bronx", US, Region 1
- Many internal fixes and improvements

External program->Non video->Path: "Q:\Backup\m\♥test.pid.testing.beta.rc.adfask.askdfska.asdkflsakd.asdfk.asdf.asd.fsadkf.sad.kfaskd.fskad.f.324234.23423.423.23423.4.234.23.4.23.4jk¥23jk.4j.2k3jk.4jk23k.§4k.23jk.4j®k.23jk.jk.4jk.23jk.42jk.3jk.4-♥\setktasdklfi0234asdfsdodasfo02304i\hansdamp.exe" will result in AnyDVD after pressing on OK in "Q:\Backup\m\?test.pid.testing.beta.rc.adfask.askdfska.asdkflsakd.asdfk.asdf.asd.fsadkf.sad.kfaskd.fskad.f.324234.23423.423.23423.4.234.23.4.23.4jk¥23jk.4j.2k3jk.4jk23k.§4k.23jk.4j®k.23jk.jk.4jk.23jk.42jk.3jk.4-?\setktasdklfi0234asdfsdodasfo02304i\hansdamp"

And so Windows can't find the exe, of course. If i start manually through Windows Explorer or command line it works. DAEMON Tools is mounting an image in that path correctly.
Don't ask why i set such large path - bug is bug.

Last edited:
I have the latest version of DT Pro and I have mounted and unmounted movies and games with no problems and they are all working fine for me using Vista ultimate 64.:confused:

Having small problem with anydvd v6.4.5.3 beta

My apologies for posting improperly. I'm just not educated enough to use this (or any) forum properly. The problem I'm having is after updating to 6.4.5.3 beta, Anydvd gave the message that there were no valid drives on my system. Rolling back to V6.4.5.2 fixed the problem, however. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but I thought it worth mentioning. Here is my system info.

Drive: - Lite-On DVD-RW LH-16W1P
Firmware: - SL03
AnyDVD V6.4.5.3
CloneDVD V2.9.1.9
Operating System: - Win98 SE

I know, it's old, but it still serves well. :)

Last edited:
My apologies for posting improperly. I'm just not educated enough to use this (or any) forum properly. The problem I'm having is after updating to 6.4.5.3 beta, Anydvd gave the message that there were no valid drives on my system.

Did you reboot after installing?

Quote: Did you reboot after installing?

Yes, rebooted when prompted. Got a dialog that mentioned several possible problems. Can't remember them all, but one mantioned that the external drive may not be connected. My drive is internal. It mentioned I may need to reboot. Of course I did that. Sorry I can't recall the other two. Could it have possibly been a download glitch?

linus2003

Update:
I downloaded Anydvd v6.4.5.3 and installed again. Same problem as before. Sorry to bring this information.

Linus2003

Last edited:
Do you need more information?

I haven't seen any reply in a few days and am wondering if you need more info? What else should I be posting? Thank you.

linus2003

Still having trouble

I read the info and much of what is posted doesn't apply. I'm not using most of the programs causing problems and my system is older, (Windows 98 se). I did reinstall 6.4.5.3 again and found that my drive is listed and checked. However, I read a message that anydvd is disabled for my drice, (drive F). I do have Roxio Easy CD Creator installed, but I always shut down DirectCD and have never had a problem with any of the previous versions of anydvd. Been using Slysoft programs for a few years now. Could it have been a change in the way Anydvd is being programed? I know v6.4.5.2 works perfectly fine. Let me know if there is anything else I can tell you or do. As for Ingburn, it will not run on my system. Tried it some time back. This is a really old machine, but it still does it's job, (usually). :)

Sorry if I occasionally mis-spell words. I don't see all that well and this text is pretty small.

linus2003

Operating System: - Win98 SE

Yes, the Win9x driver wasn't updated for the improved detection mechanism. Thanks for bringing this problem to our attention. Will be fixed in the next version.

Quote: Am i reading that right?? Does that say 98?? You're kidding right??

Yes sir, I did say win98. Being legally blind, I have a tough time with learning curves, so once I finally do learn somethiing I hate to change. Takes me too long to re-learn everything. Since this old machine is still doing what I need done, (even if not all that fast or fancy), I still keep it going. As for AnyDVD, I've been using it sice v3.x.x.x or maybe even before, and v6.4.5.3 is the first update I've *ever* had any trouble with other than the waiting on updates for stubborn movies. That is why I'm so dumbfounded. I can't imagine what could have been changed to cause my DVD burner to be disabled. AnyDVD is still enabled, and the drives shows up in the drive selection list, but. No idea what to do but hope the next version is different than v6.4.5.3 somehow and this problem goes away. I have none of the software on my system that could cause drive letter acces problems other than Roxio V5 platinum, and I always shut down directcd. I also have Zonealarm, but I shut it down as well. Hope someone out there has as idea what to do here. Thanks for reading and any help will be greatly appreciated. My apologies for my lack of experience with forums.

linus2003

Quote: Will be fixed in the next version.

Thanks so much! I've grown to depend solely on Slysoft to get the job done that I'd be lost if I couldn't use AnyDVD any more. You are more than welcome.

linus2003

Thanks so much! I've grown to depend solely on Slysoft to get the job done that I'd be lost if I couldn't use AnyDVD any more. You are more than welcome.

linus2003

Could you please try the attached driver?

To install it

1.) Unzip AnyDVD.vxd from the attached file. It must have the file version 6.4.5.4.
2.) Install the full AnyDVD 6.4.5.3 setup. Do *NOT* reboot when asked!
3.) Copy the unzipped AnyDVD.vxd 6.4.5.4 file to the directory C:\Windows\System\IoSubSys, replacing the installed version 6.4.5.3
4.) Reboot your machine

Please let me know, if this fixes your problem.

Thank you!!!!

Attachments

• AnyDVDvxd6454.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 17
Yes, this seems to have taken care of the problem. Thank you very much for all the help, it was greatly appreciated! Good to see that Slysoft still has the best team anywhere. :)

linus2003

AnyDVD 6.4.5.3 beta

I too have the problem that after updating to 6.4.5.3 beta, Anydvd gave the message that there were no valid drives on my system. How do I get another copy of V6.4.5.2 to see if that fixes the problem?

I too have the problem that after updating to 6.4.5.3 beta, Anydvd gave the message that there were no valid drives on my system. How do I get another copy of V6.4.5.2 to see if that fixes the problem?

You don't. Describe your problem (what OS?) and I'll fix it. Reverting to an older version doesn't help, as your problem will *never been fixed* in future versions.

Back