• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.3.2

I get what you're saying. I really do understand. But it's a slippery slope to add such a thing. Cause then the requests will start pouring in. "oh it should do this. Since it does movie only, can you make it remove foreign language audio and unused subtitles, too?" etc etc. You can see where this leads. So I sympathize, but, I just don't want to see Slysoft go down that road personally.

I get what you're saying. I really do understand. But it's a slippery slope to add such a thing. Cause then the requests will start pouring in. "oh it should do this. Since it does movie only, can you make it remove foreign language audio and unused subtitles, too?" etc etc. You can see where this leads. So I sympathize, but, I just don't want to see Slysoft go down that road personally.

that makes sense

:rock:

Just letting you guys know that DBZ: Dead Zone/World's Strongest Double Feature doesn't work

seems to have new AACS keys

Just letting you guys know that DBZ: Dead Zone/World's Strongest Double Feature doesn't work

seems to have new AACS keys

Post the Anydvd zip log file to the forums:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

i totally understand,il redo the isos,and take it from there,cheers.anydvd:rock:

Not sure if it's a bug in 6.4.3.2, but all MPEG-4 video seems to have bad stuttering. It's not related to the CPU because I have a Q6600, and usage is only 15-30% as normal. I'm using an 8800GTX.

As soon as I roll back to 6.4.2.6, it's fixed.

Anyone else get this?

I haven't seen that problem with my 8800 GT, no. No problems at all.

Maybe it's a PureVideo 1 problem over PureVideo 2 in the newer cards? I'm running a 8600 and it's fine with a Dual Core 6600.

I'm running on a 7900 and an ATI 2600, neither have any problems

Hey guys, been testing the speed here. Some people reported slow ripping with AnyDVD ripper, but I'm getting limited speeds with AnyDVD active all the way back to 6.4.2.0, but I haven't tried anything further back for the moment.

Basically, I'm testing with IMGburn with AnyDVD either on or off. Movie is There will be Blood BD. With 6.4.3.2, the speeds are the slowest, probably why people noticed with this release. I'm using the LG GGC-H20L, and with AnyDVD disabled, for some movies I do get the full 6x read right before and after the layer break (or at the end in single layer discs). It starts at 1x, but before the first minute climbs up to 2x and from there it steadily slowly increases.

What I got so far:

6.4.3.2: Caps the speed at 1.7X, it never even reaches the 2X speed.
6.4.2.6: A bit faster, it fluctuates between about 1.6x and 2X.
6.4.2.5: Even faster still, capped at about 2.6-2.7x.
6.4.2.3: About 2.8x, probably the same as 6.4.2.5.
6.4.2.0: Also about the same as 6.4.2.3. It probably goes higher for a little while, but then it settlees at about 2.7-2.8x.

With the particular disc I tested all this, with AnyDVD disabled the speed goes higher than 3.7x and then it goes down and settles at 3.4x, and by the end of the copy it will just go down naturally to about 2.0x as all other discs depending how far into the center of the disc the second layer goes I guess.

Been testing this all night at work, can anyone confirm a bit?

By the way, this is also noticeable with TXMuxer, it took about 45 minutes to remux Patton with an older version (might have been 6.4.2.2, sorry I don't remember), but 90 minutes with 6.4.3.2.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's a bug in 6.4.3.2, but all MPEG-4 video seems to have bad stuttering. It's not related to the CPU because I have a Q6600, and usage is only 15-30% as normal. I'm using an 8800GTX.

As soon as I roll back to 6.4.2.6, it's fixed.

Anyone else get this?

Yes, I can confirm. Vista32/Pioneer BDC-202/PDVD7U & PDVD8U. GPU is ATI2600XT (CAT 8.2). Bad stuttering on main movie with 6.4.3.2. Trailers and menu's appear ok, as soon as the main AVC encoded movie starts, so does the stuttering. VC-1 and MPEG2 encodes seem ok. Switch back to 6.4.2.2 and everything is ok again.

Yes, I can confirm. Vista32/Pioneer BDC-202/PDVD7U & PDVD8U. GPU is ATI2600XT (CAT 8.2). Bad stuttering on main movie with 6.4.3.2. Trailers and menu's appear ok, as soon as the main AVC encoded movie starts, so does the stuttering. VC-1 and MPEG2 encodes seem ok. Switch back to 6.4.2.2 and everything is ok again.

Don't go back. Use AnyDVD 6.4.3.6.

EDIT:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6436.exe

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks James.

Looking at the threads, can you confirm if there is a conflict between AnyDVDHD, Daemon Tools Lite and the Pioneer BDC-202. I run the latest DTLite, and do notice very slow BR ripping speeds (2-4 hours), and now with 6.4.3.2, I got the stuttering on playback of AVC encodes.

Haven't tried 6.4.3.6 yet, will will try later.

You should really have a look at the 6.4.3.6 topic at the top of the forum for more information on this situation. There is a bug in the SPDT driver that Daemon Tools uses. There's nothing Slysoft can do to fix the problem. (It happens with AnyDVD disabled, as well, although it does seem slightly slower with AnyDVD enabled. It's not a bug with AnyDVD, however). Anyway, check out that thread.

Back