• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.1.2 - addendum

Your signature is so large and visually noisy with all the colors, he might be excused for not noticing the relatively bland link you posted.

Of course, this is the internet, so he might be a dog.:)

What's wrong with my signature?! :D

Here's now the log file:

Thanks for posting that. I'll save the Slysoft guys some time and trouble. According to the log, when it asked to update you clicked no. So it was unable to retrieve a key from the server.

I've forgotten to say it is a bluraydisc from Germany and I've no problems with other blurays...

I've forgotten to say it is a bluraydisc from Germany and I've no problems with other blurays...

AnyDVD HD 6.4.1.2 apparently doesn't have a key for this title built in just yet, so, you either need to click yes to let it update(making sure no firewall or other software is blocking the connection to the server) or wait for a new version of AnyDVD HD.

All right, thank you for your help & advices, i just wanted to tell that there is a problem, in case it's an unknown problem.

so i have to wait till the next verion is available cause i don't have internet access on my bluray computer right now, i'm writing on my notebook.

but many thanks for the quick replies

Ah, yea, that would do it. I'm sure they'll put out a new version soon enough and that should have the key you need.

I tried to copy Hitman (BluRay) Regioncode: B but it doesn't work!

Strange as it may seem, I have a success story with Hitman BR/B/German ed.

After failing to play it back without (!) AnyDVD with the last version of PDVD 7 Ultra (3730a) in a perfectly HDCP compliant environment (the damn thing would just freeze up!) I noticed that the latest AnyDVD did not have the necessary keys so I had no chance of not using 3730a.

I put it into my one HTPC that is hooked up to the internet and updated AnyDVD via the server. After that I could actually play Hitman/BR/B/German ed. with PDVD 3104 (!).

Thanks Slysoft ;)

Last edited:
I've had the critical update message on a couple of discs recently - Damages Season One - for instance. Hadn't seen this message before. Is this a new feature of 6.4.1.2 that allows new keys to be retrieved on demand?

I've had the critical update message on a couple of discs recently - Damages Season One - for instance. Hadn't seen this message before. Is this a new feature of 6.4.1.2 that allows new keys to be retrieved on demand?

No. It's an old feature. And you need to allow Anydvd to connect to the internet if you want Anydvd to handle those discs properly..

Uh, nope. Been there for quite a while. Since MKB v4 came out in September or October 07. :)

Hmm, do you have this effect with other discs (maybe even some region A - easier to get here than Japanese versions).
Of course, if it happens with all your discs, then there is no point in us trying to reproduce this, as we won't be able to...

Hello.
I tested it in various ways afterwards.
It improved it when I changed CPU for Q6600 from E6600.
Biohazard 3 is AVC that CPU load is high even if I use UVD.;)
Thank you.
I think that a background process influences it.
Is your development environment 4 core?:)

Last edited:
Back