• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.9 beta

Movie Title "WAR"

Has anyone been able to copy this title? Using AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 beta?:doh:
Here is my log file:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_WAR.zip
    547.4 KB · Views: 6
Has anyone been able to copy this title? Using AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 beta?:doh:
Here is my log file:

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?
Webslinger,
It's funny I'm not getting any errors, just NO AUDIO at all. I will try ripping to hard drive first and let you know. I use 1click to burn. With AnyDVD on my computer the movie will play but No audio. Regardless if AnyDVD is disabled or not. Any help or advise would be great. Thanks

Then it's not an Anydvd issue. Anydvd can't affect anything if it's disabled.

Webslinger,
Your right, I found the problem! It was with my PowerDVD software (Settings). Sorry brother, my BAD!!:clap:

im new at this where do i go for an update for anydvd version 6.3.0.3

where do i go for an update? i have heard some have had update problems, but that is my first problem. don't know where to go. please help!!

where do i go for an update? i have heard some have had update problems, but that is my first problem. don't know where to go. please help!!

The very first post at the top of the AnyDVD forum is a sticky. It is the latest AnyDVD beta version.

Click here to go to the thread.

James, this beta software does not actually work with Mr. Woodcock US Version. I have tried to get it to work with RUSH HOUR 3, SHOOT EM UP, AND MR. WOODCOCK US VERSIONS and they all have this same problem with VTS files. You are able to shrink the dvd with DVDShrink or Nero 8 and burn it to a 4.7 Gig DVD-R, however, in all three of these dvd's it's the same problem where about 20 minutes into the dvd the audio starts skipping and you can't understand the movie. It shows the pictures just fine though. Heheh! Nevertheless, I tried to correct the problem with 6.3.0.8 beta first and it showed a warning that the .bup file location was out of order and .bup processing was disabled. In version 6.3.0.9 it doesn't show that warning, but the same problem still exists for all three of these dvd's. When you shrink the dvd, all the VTS files are stored in a folder called "Unreferenced Material" and says that they are not compressible. Maybe that has something to do with the problem? I dunno. However, if you have any suggestions for me I would sure appreciate it as I am struggling trying to figure this new protection out. It's driving me nuts really. Heheh! Moreover, this is what the 6.3.0.9 beta release said when I put Mr. Woodcock in the DVD tray:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.9)
LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-1635S YS0N 2005/10/08 15:18
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2073408 sectors (4049 MBytes)
Total size: 4130072 sectors (8066 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: MR_WOODCOCK
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 17 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Thanks!
-Jarod

James, this beta software does not actually work with Mr. Woodcock US Version.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.9)
LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-1635S YS0N 2005/10/08 15:18
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2073408 sectors (4049 MBytes)
Total size: 4130072 sectors (8066 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: MR_WOODCOCK
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 17 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Thanks!
-Jarod

I made a backup (working fully) using DVD Rebuilder Pro It isn't anydvd it is the transcoders used so it seems. DVD Rebuilder Pro uses an encoder instead of a transcoder.

James, this beta software does not actually work with Mr. Woodcock US Version. I have tried to get it to work with RUSH HOUR 3, SHOOT EM UP, AND MR. WOODCOCK US VERSIONS and they all have this same problem with VTS files.

They are all New Line releases and all make use of X-Protect copy protection. This is why the files are the way they are.

You are able to shrink the dvd with DVDShrink or Nero 8 and burn it to a 4.7 Gig DVD-R, however, in all three of these dvd's it's the same problem where about 20 minutes into the dvd the audio starts skipping and you can't understand the movie. It shows the pictures just fine though.

Did you rip the disc to your HDD with the AnyDVD ripper first? If not, you should.

Nevertheless, I tried to correct the problem with 6.3.0.8 beta first and it showed a warning that the .bup file location was out of order and .bup processing was disabled. In version 6.3.0.9 it doesn't show that warning, but the same problem still exists for all three of these dvd's.

That warning was more informational than a warning and didn't impact anything in terms of making a backup. The notification has been removed in AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 beta.

When you shrink the dvd, all the VTS files are stored in a folder called "Unreferenced Material" and says that they are not compressible. Maybe that has something to do with the problem? I dunno. However, if you have any suggestions for me I would sure appreciate it as I am struggling trying to figure this new protection out. It's driving me nuts really. Heheh! Moreover, this is what the 6.3.0.9 beta release said when I put Mr. Woodcock in the DVD tray

At this point the best method of backing up Mr. Woodcock is to use the AnyDVD ripper in AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 beta or use CloneDVD 2.9.1.4 beta. For Mr. Woodcock make sure in the CloneDVD preferences that you uncheck Enable auto-selection for removed streams.

I can't speak for how DVD Shrink or Nero Recode will work with this movie but I've encountered no skipping audio in any of the titles you mentioned.

I can't speak for how DVD Shrink or Nero Recode will work with this movie but I've encountered no skipping audio in any of the titles you mentioned.

Shrink and Recode handle these discs fine, provided Anydvd ripper is used. Anything else is a bad burn likely caused by poor quality blank media and/or improper burn speeds.

There is a new method of creating Anydvd log files with this new beta:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

I have been waiting for this, but I didn't know it :D

Back