• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.2.0.0 beta

I can re-run the scan with the files from the AnyDVD_Info files with any scan setting I like, but the source files must be made with deep scan.

So wouldn't it be better for people to use the "Deep Scan" setting as the default?

Me confused! :confused::doh:

Hairspray with 6.2.0.0 beta

Maybe I'm reading the 6.2.0.0 release notes incorrectly but I still get the CSS protected error when backing up Hairspray. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Maybe I'm reading the 6.2.0.0 but I still get the CSS protected error when backing up Hairspray. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Please post AnyDVD_Info file created with 6.2.0.0. I thought I fixed it, maybe I did not... :confused:
I don't have this disc, so I need your help on this one. Thanks!

So wouldn't it be better for people to use the "Deep Scan" setting as the default?

Me confused! :confused::doh:

You can, of course, but it can take a long time until your disc will show up in explorer.

1st time I've done this (upload a file that is)....hope it makes it....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    69.2 KB · Views: 12
1st time I've done this (upload a file that is)....hope it makes it....

1. Ensure the AI scanner is enabled in Anydvd.

Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

Cdr4_xp (system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

2. Uninstall Sonic's packet writing software, Drag to Disc, which conflicts with a number of different programs including some of Slysoft's. Ensure those entries no longer appear in your filters.

If you can't figure out how to remove these filters, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those three filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Then you need to retest.

Please post AnyDVD_Info file created with 6.2.0.0. I thought I fixed it, maybe I did not... :confused:
I don't have this disc, so I need your help on this one. Thanks!

It looks like he already posted the file, but if you need additional info let me know and I can help.

There's a problem with "Hairspray" specifically with Titles 9 & 10... I'm able to pull the movie title off just fine, but 9/10 prevent a full backup, even with the Rip Video to Disc option. The Rip Video to Disc option gives an immediate "VobSet 1" error...

Thank you.

1. Ensure the AI scanner is enabled in Anydvd.

2. Uninstall Sonic's packet writing software, Drag to Disc, which conflicts with a number of different programs including some of Slysoft's. Ensure those entries no longer appear in your filters.

If you can't figure out how to remove these filters, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those three filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Then you need to retest.

AI Scanner is enabled.....I used to have Drag to Disk with V9 of Roxio's Easy Media Creater but I upgraded to V10 over a month ago which does not have Drag to Disc. I guess the uninstall of V9 did not remove the filters you are referring to. At any rate I did remove the filters with ImgBurn and retested. Unfortunately I still get the error. I have attached the new AnyDVD_Info file. Also, I noticed that there is a 'drvmcdb' lower class filter from Sonic listed in ImgBurn. Should it be removed?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
edit: sorry wrong thread

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • anydvd.jpg
    anydvd.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
The Hairspray fix really was a Hairspay fix, it didn't work. Sorry...
Fix is coming...

AI Scanner is enabled.....I used to have Drag to Disk with V9 of Roxio's Easy Media Creater but I upgraded to V10 over a month ago which does not have Drag to Disc. I guess the uninstall of V9 did not remove the filters you are referring to. At any rate I did remove the filters with ImgBurn and retested. Unfortunately I still get the error. I have attached the new AnyDVD_Info file. Also, I noticed that there is a 'drvmcdb' lower class filter from Sonic listed in ImgBurn. Should it be removed?

If you remove drvmcbd it's possible your Roxio may no longer work. Since Anydvd appears to be working for you, just leave it.

If you remove drvmcbd it's possible your Roxio may no longer work. Since Anydvd appears to be working for you, just leave it.

I believe you read my response incorrectly. I am still getting the CSS encryption error.

I believe you read my response incorrectly. I am still getting the CSS encryption error.

Yes, but that's a known bug in Anydvd. So although Anydvd has a bug in it currently with Hairspray R1, Anydvd is operating on your system as intended, and that filter doesn't appear to be conflicting with anything at the moment. So I would just leave that filter alone.

Back