• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD does not unlock copy protected DVDs when using Ripstation MF Digital 7601XDP

That's like $2,000 for that. Given that the drive that's in it is seen by Windows as a regular drive, it should work with AnyDVD.

For that money, I would demand support from the manufacturer. If they tell you that it won't work, I would demand your money back.

It's obviously not seen as a standard drive otherwise he wouldn't be having the problems, also the manufacturers website does state the machine is for copying protection free discs and not for copy protected discs

It's obviously not seen as a standard drive otherwise he wouldn't be having the problems,
Looks like a standard drive to me. Refer here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20334&d=1339527176

also the manufacturers website does state the machine is for copying protection free discs and not for copy protected discs
The discs are protection free with AnyDVD. A user with a personal collection of >1000 DVD's who is trying to set up a Home Theater Media Center can greatly benefit using a tool like the Ripstation. It is certainly within their fair use rights to do so. Refer to fujitsuman's reponse here:

-->Yes - most recent version of MediaGrabber is installed, the software developer was the one that recommended AnyDVD.

The problem seems to be with the Ripstation Mediagrabber automation software's ability to work correctly with AnyDVD. I suspect that it isn't properly "waiting" for AnyDVD to scan the disc, and that the problem needs to be fixed in the Ripstation Mediagrabber software.

It is for these reasons that I would demand support from the manufacturer, or a refund from them if their product fails to work for you. That's a lot of money (at least to some people). :)

It's not being seen as a standard drive otherwise the discs would be working even when he exits out of the Mediagrabber software which it is not, I'm waiting to see what happens when he tries my last set of suggestions.

The discs he's using are not protection free until they've been run through AnyDVD so therefore they are not protection free, and as the manufacturer clearly states that it's designed to work with protection free discs as far as they are concerned the unit works as it's supposed to, which the OP has already confirmed, it's only when trying to use copy protected discs that he runs in to issues.

This appears to be nothing to do with the mediagrabber software not waiting long enough for AnyDVD to finish as even when the software isn't running AnyDVD still doesn't see copy protected DVD's. I also suspect that the developer for mediagrabber is probably using Windows 7 and not XP SP2 which may well make a difference on how well it works

Last edited:
I still want to see a full log from a working disc from this Ripstation. So far I've only seen bits and pieces...

Back