• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Created content and Intervideo Win DVD BD

pcb105

Hi,

I am a newbie. I have downloaded an eval copy of AnyDVD and I have have used AnyDVD to rip a disc. I then created an ISO with ImgBurn (using UDF format). I load the iso with Daemon Tools 4.1 and mount the iso. WinDVD launches when I do this, but the player puts up OSD that says stop and when I hit play the stop OSD goes off and then a second later comes back on.

When I created the ISO I copied the entire directory structure that AnyDVD created. The disk has 2 directories BDMV and certificate (I think this is correct). When I click on 00000.m2ts Nero Showtime launches and the file plays, but if fast forward Nero stops.

Any idea on why WinDVD BD doesn't play my ISOs or do you have a suggestion on what BD / HD-DVD software to use.

Thanks in advance.

Back