• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Causes Computer to Freeze

suprk

Hello,

I been a user of AnyDVD for a long time, and have never had a problem with the program and fully love it. For some reason since I downloaded the new version whenever my computer loads up, instead of running in the background, it seems as if AnyDvd is running, and when I check the task monitor it is taking up 99% of the CPU usage. This is without a DVD being in any drive or anything else at all. I am curious as to if anyone else have had a problem such as this, or does anyone have a solution to this problem. Thank everyone in advance.

PS- I just realized there was a disc in one of the drives, so I am going to re-boot and see how my computer boots up now. So hold for now any responses.

Last edited:
Disregard my previous post. I am running version 6.1.7.0 and there was a disc of a movie I had burnt in my drive. As soon as I removed the disc, rebooted, everything went well. Thank you for the quick response, and AnyDvd is still the best!!!

Back