• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AnyDVD ARM 64bit

Musherum

This was asked a number of years back (from what i can find in the forums) but wanted to raise again to see if there was any chance of a version of AnyDVD that would run on a 64bit ARM version.

I currently successfully run AnyDVD via a Windows VMWare on a MacBook laptop which is Intel based.

However the new Mac using the M1,2 or 3 processors require using the ARM version of windows (which runs great except for AnyDVD). At the moment I am having to keep the old laptop just to be able to use AnyDVD, but would like to sell it on.

Any chance of a ARM version?

Am happy to be a tester if needs (I am a software developer myself although only with c# now, previous c++)?

Back