• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD and Nero SpeedDisk?

Spanky

When I run Nero SpeedDisk on a convoluted POS like District 9 I get all kinds of bad, but if AnyDVD is running it checks 100% good. The disk backed up fine with AnyDVD and CloneDVD so I gotta believe that the results with AnyDVD are accurate. So which one to believe for future reference?

When I run Nero SpeedDisk on a convoluted POS like District 9 I get all kinds of bad, but if AnyDVD is running it checks 100% good. The disk backed up fine with AnyDVD and CloneDVD so I gotta believe that the results with AnyDVD are accurate. So which one to believe for future reference?

Using Nero SpeedDisk on protected discs is pretty useless, as these discs contain read errors as part of the protection.

Thanks James, I guess AnyDVD is defeating the structural protections for SpeedDisk too!

Back