• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd and clone bd

Conrad Tokarz

I must be doing something wrong, I checked any dvd to make certain the areas of "cinavia" were checked off so the program would by pass cinavia . burnt another cd and the cinavia was still there

anyone with any ideas please

Thank you

The "fox icon turns purple" is the key for all cinivia disabling* with anyDVDHD if it's (the Fox task bar icon) not purple then cinivia is still gonna be active no matter what your doing. And that is only for cloneBD or supported playback programs ie powerDVD.

I must be doing something wrong, I checked any dvd to make certain the areas of "cinavia" were checked off so the program would by pass cinavia . burnt another cd and the cinavia was still there

anyone with any ideas please

Thank you
Log file???

Back