• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 7

xCharvelx416

I'm quite sure by now, that a few, if not a lot.. of ideas are floating around about version 7 of AnyDVD.

In my opinion, it doesn't really need a fancy interface.. but one option I would really like to see, is a choice to where we have the logfile saved too.

In Windows 7, it's buried deep within the Documents folder. A place where I never store anything. A place that I recommend no one ever store anything, as it's governed by the user account service that can fail.

Like Firefox, that, by default.. saves to the Downloads folder, it can be changed to "Always ask me where to save files"... this would give us the option to save the logfile to the Desktop where it would be easier to upload.

Just a thought... 8)

Back