• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 & MJ2?

bud

Has anyone had any luck with MJ2 using new version 7.6.9.5 ? I'm getting the same black screen about half way thru.

Has anyone had any luck with MJ2 using new version 7.6.9.5 ? I'm getting the same black screen about half way thru.

DVD?

Please don't post in completely unrelated threads in the future. :)

At present the retail version of MJ2 (Amazon BD+DVD+HD Digital) plays fine from the menus to the end of Title 1 (2:16:50) fine and then playback of Title 25 (2:26:00) begins immediately which isn't. Same as 7.6.9.4.

The solution for now is to make a movie-only backup removing menus and unncessary titles, audio, subtitles using CloneDVD, for instance.

Sorry about posting in the wrong thread.Been using Sly for a longtime.Last few days has been a first as far as posting.Never seen the need to before everything got a little crazy.Always knew before it would be fixed.

Thanks for your solution.....it worked !!!!

black hole of need.jpg Not exactly a solution, just a good advice thing...I have other movies w/out menus from damage to the disc, etc...
But if I have a deaf or non-English friend over and wanna watch the movie...too bad. No menu means no subs or CC...as well as finding where you left off is harder w/out the scene selection.
As for the 2:26...hopefully nothing is left out that is cool or better to have in the movie...in the 2:16 version, I mean.
Life is good, this is an annoying glitch in life; it's been sweet for a long time, and if things are back to "normal" soon I'll forget this bump ever happened!

I have no problem playing subtitles with backups with no menus. I just use the subtitle button on my standalone player remote. Works fine. Need another language? So, keep those languages, too. I don't have problems switching languages. My whole point was in stream-lining the backup so that if you compress it to fit on a single layer blank that you are retaining as much quality as possible. Of course, you can also just copy what I recommended plus the subs and other languages without compression and burn to a DVD-9 blank. Keep all the languages and subs you want.

Personally, I have enough patience to wait for a solution when there are issues with a release and I'm very careful with my discs. I know many people who simply cannot wait and practically climb the walls.

Back