• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd 7.6.8.0

pat286

Hi

All

Tried changing version today would not change to newer version Keeps saying "The Signature of Setup ANYDVD7680.exe is corrupt or invalid I am running Windows 7 never had an issue before upgrading latest version can anybody help?

All you need to know is in the other half dozen threads present already. The file is fine it's just Microsoft that no longer trusts the sha-1 signature. You can install fine and ignore the warning.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

But it will not let me ignore the warning the options I have are delete the download file or View my downloads that's it sorry for sounding stupid

View downloads off course, that will take you to your downloads folder holding the installer.

Thank you did not know i could do that i right clicked on the download program and work straight away

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I just ran into something similar (after download) where Windows (10) "Smartscreen" kicked it as an "unknown" program when I tried to run it. (as administrator)
All I had to do was click a checkbox and then the "run anyway" button.
-W

This happened to me when I uninstalled Norton Antivirus and installed PC Matic...I thought that was the cause.

But it will not let me ignore the warning the options I have are delete the download file or View my downloads that's it sorry for sounding stupid
Hi, I am having the same problem. It is only giving me the same two options. Did you find a solution to the problem? Thanks

Hi, I am having the same problem. It is only giving me the same two options. Did you find a solution to the problem? Thanks
If the download button solution does not work try using Firefox or Google it worked for me.

Hi right click using the mouse button you will get more options tab down to allow program to run and it work hope this helps if you need more help just send reply

I clicked to download the update again.....when I got the same "corrupt file" notice I left clicked on it to "learn more" and then when that pops up you RIGHT click. You will see "run anyway" and go for it.----- PC Matic is worth it...my credit card info hasn't been stolen since.

I'm having the same problem trying to change to the newer version of anydvd7680.exe keeps saying its corrupt or invalid what do I have to do?

None of this is relevant anymore if you're a licensed user. Simply download the latest beta, new installers are now signed with sha-256 which does not have this problem.

Hi got your message i will post tonight for you when i am in front of pc so i can put in step by step guide for you if that helps

There's no need for that with the newly signed beta. Download, run, install, done.

Ok no worries i am at work today as long as you got sorted

i'm a licensed user of anydvd and cannot figure out the corrupt 7680 if I download beta will that help and how much is it

Back